Still want to cut james jones?

packerfan1441

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was about to start a thread on the same thing! Sick catch, don't let him go anywhere else!

PackersFan28

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think you need to be calling people retards. You're probably a dupe, but anyway yes I am happy with the way James Jones has played in this game.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He has the talent, always has, his numbers this season are better than DD

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Jones still needs to spend some time learning how to properly catch the ball. Hopefully, the organization jumps on this and gets it done. He's got the talent.

Any chance the mods start to crack down on the needless name calling? Would be good.

L

Lunchboxer

He Proved me wrong today.

QUIT Calling People Retards. Lets Just Celebrate this Win.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I'm just gonna laugh at the **** that posted this...ahahahaha...I dint even have words for this idiot.

Rodger's Title Belt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Poster: You are the retard. Clearly you don't watch every Packer's game like the majority of us here. Yes he had a great game, but having a great game every few games doesn't get him out of my doghouse. He is still very inconsistent in my eyes. Needless to say he has all the tools to be great, but he needs to concentrate on not taking games off.

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Thats one thing i can say i dislike about this forum, the negativity one bad game = fire everyone and theyre mama. James Jones is the future alone with Jennings well hes here but James is gone be the next DD ahah. He does come through when needed and now that he has those gloves its lights out for any DB who wants to go man. HAHAH GO PACK GO!

arrimike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With all the bad games he has had, you knew he was going to be due for a big one. I had a feeling he was going to make some catches tonight that he would have probably dropped in other games. Too bad Williams and Rodgers had to steel the show from him or I would have placed him as MVP tonight.

animalmother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love this guy for wanting to right his wrongs and for his raw talent. Based on those 2 things alone I would keep him.

PackerDan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
James Jones is a beast. Reminds me of Patrick Crayton from the Dallas Cowboys. Great skills and size, but Crayton had a few key drops and and when the receiving corp got crowed, they shipped him to the Chargers. Glad Jones had a chance to redeem himself before TT did something stupid like the Cowboys.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sheesh......
James Jones makes a TD against Philly which put points on the board which contributes to the win.
If he hadn't caught that pass, it would have been two bird brain teams instead.
Give the guy a break. Everyone makes mistakes. He's only human.

PackPackPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sheesh......
James Jones makes a TD against Philly which put points on the board which contributes to the win.
If he hadn't caught that pass, it would have been two bird brain teams instead.
Give the guy a break. Everyone makes mistakes. He's only human.

Totally agree.

James Jones has AMAZING potential, and as time progresses, he will get better.

Today was evidence of him unleashing his PHENOMENAL potential.

Watch out Seahawks/Bears...A Rod is coming fo' you.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Thats one thing i can say i dislike about this forum, the negativity one bad game = fire everyone and theyre mama. James Jones is the future alone with Jennings well hes here but James is gone be the next DD ahah. He does come through when needed and now that he has those gloves its lights out for any DB who wants to go man. HAHAH GO PACK GO!
The same thing could be argued for the opposite. Jones has one good game and everyone is ready to forgive the big drops he's had all year, bow down, and start kissing his feet.

Jones is showing the same potential we all knew he had. If he can keep producing and making catches like he did last night, the guy is going to be a star. He has to be consistent before I start tooting his horn.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys, noone is bowing down cause jj had a good game. I think alot of guys are bias on this forum. Jj is clearly our 2nd best reciever he drop passes do to his injured thumb, I say alot of people are bias because Gregg jenning have dropped multiple td passes and lost a fumble in a big game same with dd and Jordy but noone says nothing. I see alot of you saying he had 1 good game if you think about he's been catching td's all season. I don't know the statistics but can someone find the stats of team 2nd reciever td and yardage and see where jj ranks?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts