Status of Injuries

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Injuries are bothersome because not a lot of information reaches the general public.

The defense were without:
G. Jackson PUP
C. Hunt
A. Harris
J. Thomas
J. Horton
C. Johnson

The offense without:
D. Martin
M. O'Dwyer
W. Williams
C. Williams
B. Bedell
T. Murphy

Additionally Davenport and Bragg suffered injuries.

I understand that this early we want to take precautions but I would like opinions on the relative seriousness of these.

Can anyone who picks up local information help me understand the extent of these injuries?? Any players I did not mention?

1 week of Camp complete and 5 weeks of practice to season opener.

Cheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A. Harris- injured quadr
J. Thomas- injured calf
J. Horton- injured shoulder
C. Johnson- i think its his shin
D. Martin- injured groin
M. O'Dwyer- stinger
W. Williams- injured ankle
C. Williams- injured ankle
B. Bedell- injured hamstring
N. Davenport- injured ankle
C. Bragg- injured knee

I dont think none of these injuries are of totally seriousness. I think Sherm was just taking percaution and held these guys out. Also Sam Breeden, Terrence Murphy, Brady Poppinga, Kurt Campbell, and R-Kal Truluck were injured and did not play.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Injuries are alway announced in Green Bay via Green Bay Press-Gazette, T.V. and radio sportcasts and pre game shows before every Green Bay Packer game. "Davenport injured his right ankle in the scrimmage and was unable to return. Davenport limped through tunnel, but didn't appear to be hurt badly. Sherman said he didn't know the extent of the injury. Bragg injured his right knee during the scrimmage. Sherman did not know the extent of Bragg's injury" From the Packers Notebook in today's Green Bay Press-Gazette. (Sat) I think,Chaz Williams RB has a broken ankle and is the most serious injury thus far in Training camp. I think, I saw him at the scrimmage "sporting" a walking cast. That is probably why the Packers signed Derrick Johnses RB #34, who did participated in the Bills-Packer scrimmage.

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks folks. I know it's difficult to know how bad strains and sprains are.

PWT 36- You by being local you get info that many of us don't. I only see the online articles.

That's why I come here to gain knowledge.

Thanks all. Thursday I will get the national broadcast. I did sign up with Field Pass to get the Packer radio broadcast again. The internet streaming is always a play to a play and a half behind the televised broadcast. The Packers have the longest pre and post game shows of any team.

I'm amazed that the only radio station in Wisconsin with internet streaming is WTMJ in Milwaukee. Streaming is common out here.

Packer multimedia site is helpful also.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts