Stadium Field Question ?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a football fan and find football stadiums interesting. It was the only time I have been to one that was not a game. Just happened to be in Minneapolis and learned about the tour. Wasn't much else to do there except go to the Mall Of America. I have also been to: Superdome... New Orleans, Candlestick... San Francisco, Heinz Field....Pittsburgh, Veterens Stadium...Phliladelphia, Giants Stadium....New Jersey, Shea Stadium...New York and of course
Lambeau (three times) for Packers games.

The avatar is a "O" Gauge MTH model. (Like Lionel).

Thanks for asking.......
That's cool. I think that's neat that you did that.

And that's quite a list.
Only time I've been to pro sports is baseball.
I've also been to Candlestick to watch the baseball Giants and to County Stadium, where the Packers used to play a couple times a year for a few years, to see the Brewers.
I have also been to Miller Park but it just felt like I was in a big box. It didn't have the charm or old school stadium feel that County had.

So is that your train?
I'm asking to see if I'm chatting with a fellow model train enthusiast.

I have a Lionel so I know exactly what size that is.

OP
OP
Robert Mason

Robert Mason

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's cool. I think that's neat that you did that.

And that's quite a list.
Only time I've been to pro sports is baseball.
I've also been to Candlestick to watch the baseball Giants and to County Stadium, where the Packers used to play a couple times a year for a few years, to see the Brewers.
I have also been to Miller Park but it just felt like I was in a big box. It didn't have the charm or old school stadium feel that County had.

So is that your train?
I'm asking to see if I'm chatting with a fellow model train enthusiast.

I have a Lionel so I know exactly what size that is.

Yes, my train. I started with Lionel when I was five or six years old. (Early 60's). I now have some "N", "HO" and "G" gauge, but "O" is my favorite. Started watching the Packers around 65. I remember watching the two Cowboy championships and of course the first two super bowls.

OP
OP
Robert Mason

Robert Mason

Cheesehead
Reaction score

And is your avatar a photo of a model train car you have perchance?
If so, what scale?

Check the Gallery for my photos

Members online

Latest posts