Sporting News Top 100 Players

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
was just going to start a post about this. Packers also had the most players on the list.

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Uh-oh! Don't tell A-Rod he's #1. He seems to thrive when he is under-estimated and is exceptionally motivated to prove any nay-sayers wrong. Is it too late to get Brady moved up to #1? ;)

cheeseheadfanatic87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be honest in 2010, I thought Rodgers was the best QB in the league. There isn't another QB in the NFL that has better footwork than he has in the pocket, he senses pressure well, he's mobile, and for a 6'2" 220lb guy he sure has a rocket arm. I love how he throws the ball, he is just a prototypical passer, extremely accurate and he'll place the ball where he wants to.

Brees, Brady, and Manning can't do much if they don't have a good o-line. Rodgers if you ask me, and not being biased is definitely a fine athlete and the best QB in the game today. He's a great leader, and an awesome role model.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Uh-oh! Don't tell A-Rod he's #1. He seems to thrive when he is under-estimated and is exceptionally motivated to prove any nay-sayers wrong. Is it too late to get Brady moved up to #1? ;)

He is personally motivated to top Bretts legacy in GB. He knows he cant beat the volume stats but with titles he can.

Members online

Latest posts