1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Sporting News Top 100 Players

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Mr. StyleZ, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
  2. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850
    super nice!! Great pic of him too! INTENSE!

3. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    was just going to start a post about this. Packers also had the most players on the list.

4. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    Every time I see something like this I keep thinking about how damn lucky we were. Back to Back hall of famer's

5. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +609
    It's about time he gets the respect he deserves!

6. gbpowner

gbpowner Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +105
    Uh-oh! Don't tell A-Rod he's #1. He seems to thrive when he is under-estimated and is exceptionally motivated to prove any nay-sayers wrong. Is it too late to get Brady moved up to #1? ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. cheeseheadfanatic87

cheeseheadfanatic87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    To be honest in 2010, I thought Rodgers was the best QB in the league. There isn't another QB in the NFL that has better footwork than he has in the pocket, he senses pressure well, he's mobile, and for a 6'2" 220lb guy he sure has a rocket arm. I love how he throws the ball, he is just a prototypical passer, extremely accurate and he'll place the ball where he wants to.

Brees, Brady, and Manning can't do much if they don't have a good o-line. Rodgers if you ask me, and not being biased is definitely a fine athlete and the best QB in the game today. He's a great leader, and an awesome role model.

8. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    He is personally motivated to top Bretts legacy in GB. He knows he cant beat the volume stats but with titles he can.

• Like Like x 1