Spencer Havner breaks scapula in motorcycle accident

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe Jolly is a first time offender in a case that doesnt seem to have alot of weight behind it. Havner was arrested and might be charged with a 2nd DUI which is a pretty open and shut case. At minimum he gets 90 days in jail if convicted, I doubt they will take his job into consideration during sentencing. Suspension should only be about a game, 2 at worst.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has Havner even signed his tender? Didn't Jerad Allen serve a 4 game supension for his 2nd DUI.

Not good for Havner, sitting in Jail for 90 days, may over lap training camp by the time this gets through the court system then only to sit out the first 4 games.

Tough call by the Pack to keep a roster position open for him if this is what happens

packerpower

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The PACKERS dont need guys who dont take FOOTBALL seriously. The PACKERS need to make a stand and CUT Havner ASAP. He was promising, but clearly has no place wearing the prided GREEN!

packerpower

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WHY does it say I am a "Cheerleader"? I need to speak to the forum administrator, I've spilled my blood for this TEAM for too long to have a disrespectful little mocking nickname like that. :threaten:

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The PACKERS dont need guys who dont take FOOTBALL seriously. The PACKERS need to make a stand and CUT Havner ASAP. He was promising, but clearly has no place wearing the prided GREEN!

So what does TT do when A-rod or another star is caught riding a motor cycle, cut him too?

I think the court system and the NFL policy will seal his fate. He currently is not under contract because he had not signed his tender, hoping for someone to offer him more.

If he misses a large portion of training camp and serves a 4 game suspension, I don't see the Pack keeping a roster spot open for him.

It will be interesting to see what TT does in the draft now in regards to the TE position and Havner played a key role on special teams. There was talk about breaking ties with Donald Lee this year, but I think these developments gets Mr. Lee another year with the Pack.

Would not surprise me that we keep 3 full backs again.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
WHY does it say I am a "Cheerleader"? I need to speak to the forum administrator, I've spilled my blood for this TEAM for too long to have a disrespectful little mocking nickname like that. :threaten:
For 2 bucks a month, you can change it to whatever the hell you want.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he will be back next year, and he is better than Donald Lee. Hope this isn't 100% true though.

Wether true or not, get a good lawyer, having money will go a long way in getting out of legal problems, sad but true. Although his football fame may work against him, if the county or state wants to make a statement.

True problem for the Packers is that he has not sign his tender, the 90 day jail time may over lap training camp, and he will serve a 2 -4 game NFL suspension. Tricky call if you hold a roster spot open for him.

I think the key here is wether he misses a significant amount of training camp serving Jail time for his second DUI conviction.

If he is going to be convicted, anything his lawyer does to delay this only hurts him, best to get him in Jail early April rather than starting in June or July.

Members online

Latest posts