Sometimes I hate being right...

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is very very bad. If we didn't get that 2010 Superbowl then we would be Cowboys....wait, were already the 2010s Bills....
Simply not true. Our quality of team we have put forth over really any span of time has been better than the Bills and for sure we are above the Cowboys during my lifetime (35 years) as for as legit contenders.

It still is a sobering fact we cannot close the deal

ctfxcwatcher

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Simply not true. Our quality of team we have put forth over really any span of time has been better than the Bills and for sure we are above the Cowboys during my lifetime (35 years) as for as legit contenders.

This is embarrassing though. We are still seen as chokers and front running frauds, the same as the Cowboys. They've put together some good teams that have choked. We've been to more conference championships and Superbowls since their last SB in 95 but its all about what have you done for me lately and lately....we have nothing to show for having good teams or a HOF QB right now. Where is the hardware?

The only thing that keeps us from being hated like the Cowboys is our fanbase isn't as delusional as theirs and we aren't covered by ESPN every single day(Rodgers tried to do that this season though . That much overexposure for 25+ years of mediocrity is bound to have some type of backlash.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is embarrassing though. We are still seen as chokers and front running frauds, the same as the Cowboys. They've put together some good teams that have choked. We've been to more conference championships and Superbowls since their last SB in 95 but its all about what have you done for me lately and lately....we have nothing to show for having good teams or a HOF QB right now. Where is the hardware?

The only thing that keeps us from being hated like the Cowboys is our fanbase isn't as delusional as theirs and we aren't covered by ESPN every single day(Rodgers tried to do that this season though . That much overexposure for 25+ years of mediocrity is bound to have some type of backlash.
My reaction to that…. ummm… I don’t have one. Why do you care what other fan bases think?

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Not entirely untrue for sure but I don’t for a second care what another thinks of my team

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

Except for a few years in the late 80's, from the mid 60's to the mid 90's the Cowboys were almost always in playoff contention. If there were as many teams in the playoffs as there are now ...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Few days back I had this severe creeping dread on what did happen would happen. So I did the unsmart thing and placed a $50 Wager Moneyline bet on the 9ers... Am I bad fan probably but I could not shake this impending doom and felt I had to place a high bet in hopes that we would have won. But alas I am $97.50 dollars richer today :(

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Seeing our recent playoff records I have a hard time blaming you.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Few days back I had this severe creeping dread on what did happen would happen. So I did the unsmart thing and placed a $50 Wager Moneyline bet on the 9ers... Am I bad fan probably but I could not shake this impending doom and felt I had to place a high bet in hopes that we would have won. But alas I am $97.50 dollars richer today :(
You are a bad bad man! The amount of negative Karma you have just bestowed upon yourself could be earth shattering. I can really only see one way to 100% redeem yourself and that would be to get rid of the $97.50 as quickly as possible and I will be supporting and kind enough to give you the address to mail it to. Just remember when making out the check, brat has only one t. :coffee:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand the basic "I don't care what others think", but how does one brag if outsiders don't care?

Members online

Latest posts