so who has to work tomorrow?

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was originally off tomorrow, but i switched shifts so I could have off for the nfc title game lol. DOH!!! oh well atleast I saw the last game of our season I suppose. It will be a tough day for me at work tomorrow with all those cowboys fans talking down on my pack, but that is the sports life. go pack go

jbroad70

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i have to teach private guitar lessons from 4 until 8pm tomorrow and i have absolutely NO voice left. i'm actually lucky that i wasn't evicted from my apartment after screaming at the top of my lungs for 3 and a half hours tonight! haha!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I was originally off tomorrow, but i switched shifts so I could have off for the nfc title game lol. DOH!!! oh well atleast I saw the last game of our season I suppose. It will be a tough day for me at work tomorrow with all those cowboys fans talking down on my pack, but that is the sports life. go pack go

I doubt the Cowoby fans will hassle you too bad. Their team lost to the Giants too, and in the first round!!!! And their QB threw a pick to lose the game as well.

I'll let you know how it goes here is Dallas. I don't plan on not wearing my packer colors. Besides, my Packer gear is some of my best winter clothes I have.

"

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have today off. I figured I was either going to be celebrating or sleeping.
I think I'll go back to bed.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
im in college and all i have thought about so far is us losing

Well start thinking about winning.(Next season) Our future is bright.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll work half a day today even though we officially have it off. I'll use it as comp time and take the time off when it's nice out, it's supposed to be only 40 today. I worked 4 hours saturday because the weather sucked, that gives me a free day off this spring.
I'm bummed about the game, but I had a bad feeling about it all week. The buzz on the radio here is "what kind of idiots would sit in that weather for four hours for a football game?" I set them straight.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am off work today, I plan on cleaning my car. Hey guys, just be thankful for the season we have just had. They came out of no where, noone expected the Pack to get this far and neither did I. It was a great ride that I am thankful to have had.

Cheers to the Pack!! They can be proud of what they all accomplished. I for one am proud to be a Packers fan.

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First, let me say hello to all. My first post here as a member of this fine board.

I'm a law student with the day off and although I'm trying my best to work through my reading for today, I can't help but think about this game. Thankfully, I haven't turned on any of the sports channels so I haven't had to relive it.

There's always next year...just too young this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts