1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

so who has to work tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by JoshTheChild, Jan 21, 2008.

1. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was originally off tomorrow, but i switched shifts so I could have off for the nfc title game lol. DOH!!! oh well atleast I saw the last game of our season I suppose. It will be a tough day for me at work tomorrow with all those cowboys fans talking down on my pack, but that is the sports life. go pack go

2. jbroad70

jbroad70 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i have to teach private guitar lessons from 4 until 8pm tomorrow and i have absolutely NO voice left. i'm actually lucky that i wasn't evicted from my apartment after screaming at the top of my lungs for 3 and a half hours tonight! haha!

3. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    lol good luch with that bro

4. Yared-Yam

Yared-Yam Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have off tomorrow, but it kinda sucks now because I will just think about the game all day long.

5. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ya that prolly would of happened to me if I was off

6. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    I doubt the Cowoby fans will hassle you too bad. Their team lost to the Giants too, and in the first round!!!! And their QB threw a pick to lose the game as well.

I'll let you know how it goes here is Dallas. I don't plan on not wearing my packer colors. Besides, my Packer gear is some of my best winter clothes I have.

"

7. DGB454

DGB454 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have today off. I figured I was either going to be celebrating or sleeping.
    I think I'll go back to bed.

8. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    im in college and all i have thought about so far is us losing

9. DGB454

DGB454 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well start thinking about winning.(Next season) Our future is bright.

10. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Yeah but its so hard to look to next season we were so close to the superbowl

11. Hammer

Hammer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll work half a day today even though we officially have it off. I'll use it as comp time and take the time off when it's nice out, it's supposed to be only 40 today. I worked 4 hours saturday because the weather sucked, that gives me a free day off this spring.
    I'm bummed about the game, but I had a bad feeling about it all week. The buzz on the radio here is "what kind of idiots would sit in that weather for four hours for a football game?" I set them straight.

12. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am off work today, I plan on cleaning my car. Hey guys, just be thankful for the season we have just had. They came out of no where, noone expected the Pack to get this far and neither did I. It was a great ride that I am thankful to have had.

Cheers to the Pack!! They can be proud of what they all accomplished. I for one am proud to be a Packers fan.

13. bigfog

bigfog Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    First, let me say hello to all. My first post here as a member of this fine board.

I'm a law student with the day off and although I'm trying my best to work through my reading for today, I can't help but think about this game. Thankfully, I haven't turned on any of the sports channels so I haven't had to relive it.

There's always next year...just too young this year.