So I met Mark Murphy randomly!

JP Doyal

AR12
Reaction score
So I attended a the Denver game. My wife and I were walking outside the stadium looking for our gate to walk into. I see this guy walking towards me very fast. He was wearing a nice suit and a Packer's tie. He also wore an ID badge around his neck. I was wearing my throwback uniform get-up. (See in picture) Well the guy walked out of his way and shook my hand and said "I'm loving the throwback". Then he took off walking again. (This was about an hour before game time) It was one of those moments I stood there confused because I knew he looked familiar. Then it snapped! That was Mark Murphy I told my wife and she googled him and sure enough it was! Crazy! I wish I had thought to take a picture with him but it happened SO FAST! And why would he have been walking outside before the game like that?!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I attended a the Denver game.(This was about an hour before game time) And why would he have been walking outside before the game like that?!
Oftentimes before great tragedies those in power and influence are able to escape.

In all seriousness I'm not sure what he was up too but Mark Murphy is not a celebrity and seeing the Packers president before a Packers game is probably not all that uncommon. Either way, congrats on meeting him!

OP
OP
JP Doyal

JP Doyal

AR12
Reaction score
Thanks! I was stoked and curious why nobody else pointed it out, there were tons of Packer fans around!

Reaction score
Nice. congrats!
I would've came up and shook your hand, but you probably wouldn't have recognized me either, behind the mask...and the black cape....and the Spanish hat...and the sword making a figure Z..

Sky King

Reaction score
So I attended a the Denver game. My wife and I were walking outside the stadium looking for our gate to walk into. I see this guy walking towards me very fast. He was wearing a nice suit and a Packer's tie. He also wore an ID badge around his neck. I was wearing my throwback uniform get-up. (See in picture) Well the guy walked out of his way and shook my hand and said "I'm loving the throwback". Then he took off walking again. (This was about an hour before game time) It was one of those moments I stood there confused because I knew he looked familiar. Then it snapped! That was Mark Murphy I told my wife and she googled him and sure enough it was! Crazy! I wish I had thought to take a picture with him but it happened SO FAST! And why would he have been walking outside before the game like that?!
Your dog's expression about captures my reaction to a "T" when I saw you in that get-up. Murphy could be talking about that encounter for years. ;)

OP
OP
JP Doyal

JP Doyal

AR12
Reaction score
Nice. congrats!
I would've came up and shook your hand, but you probably wouldn't have recognized me either, behind the mask...and the black cape....and the Spanish hat...and the sword making a figure Z..

Very true haha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts