1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Sleeper QBs

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Miskito, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I can think of two sleeper QBs who youcould probably get in the much later rounds:

1) K. Warner. Sure, he doesn't have the same stuff as he did back in the day, but he still is spectacular at times. I think now, though, Arizona is much more laid back in expectations than New York - The Capital of Stress. Warner should get the starting job fairly soon - he and Fitgerald will be a great combo.

2) J. Garcia. Who actually thinks Harrington is going to stick around? If he doesn't produce 250 yards per game with these juggernaut WRs, you will definatley see Mooch's boy step in and happily take over the reigns.

Anyone else?

2. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    lets not forget Warner got pulled while the Giants were still winning!?! he's got Bolden as well..the weapons are there, lets see if they can protect the QB. Warner could be a great sleeper pick in the later rounds.

i have a feeling Palmer will improve in his second(3rd) year. with a few more TD's and a few less INT's he'd make a nice back-up depending on the opponent...but i guess that applies to just about everybody...

3. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Drew Bledsoe