Skip Bayless Calls Pack wild card

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching 1st 10 on ESPN predicts a squeck out victory for the Pack sunday over his favorite team Dallas and becomes a wildcard team this year!

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That Bayless guy drives me crazy. Anyway the other guy thinks that rodgers won't make it through the season on the show. He thinks that Rodgers will be out by week 13 for the year with the pounding he is takeing.

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skip Bayless picked us to make the playoffs? We're doomed.
LOL thats what I was thinking he is wrong alot and then trys and twist it around so he is almost right. Is Quientus really Skip Bayless I wonder:happy0005:

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skip Bayless can be humorous but not gonna happen with the current state of the Packers.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skip Bayless - that's one strange dude. I mean, he's got a very feminine voice, very feminine actions and he continues to wear a "mullet". How can anybody, possibly take a guy like that seriously???

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skip Bayless gives the Pack a chance? Either hell has frozen over or he is now officially another milktoast ESPN face. Bayless used to brutalize the Packers, their fans and generally anything north of Chicago when he covered the Cowboys for the Dallas Morning Star. But he is a good example of all these newspaper humps who have gotten gigs at ESPN. He puts his finger in the air and can give whatever opinion the network requires that day. Just follow the script, Skippy.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I take Skip Bayless' picks about as seriously as I take Brooklyn Decker's picks on si.com (when she used to do them, at least).

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I take Skip Bayless' picks about as seriously as I take Brooklyn Decker's picks on si.com (when she used to do them, at least).
Skip has been picking against the Vikings all year so i usually take into consideration with what he, Queintus and hauschild and go the opposite way with my own picks. Because all three have little knowledge and most likely have the same build

hummyjohnson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Peter King is a ******.

I don't think the Pack comes away from this game with a win. After last week, I see the tailspin accelerating.

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
earth to longtime guy, jeffquery and skolguy are not the same preson if your trying to bump up this thread. I am still waiting for those posts i put in here while I was banned, can't you find them?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
earth to longtime guy, jeffquery and skolguy are not the same preson if your trying to bump up this thread. I am still waiting for those posts i put in here while I was banned, can't you find them?

WTF?

I know your not the same???

Never did say you SPECIFICALLY said we won cuz of missing players.The EXCUSES you and others give is the basis of it all

Here ya go..Since you may have trouble following along

http://www.packerforum.com/packer-fan-forum/18643-why-cant-we-friends-4.html#post259816

So if you want fresh talk then **** about how we played teams missing players and all the other reasons you and your Vik fans come up with why we won.you and your Vik fans come up with why we won.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching 1st 10 on ESPN predicts a squeck out victory for the Pack sunday over his favorite team Dallas and becomes a wildcard team this year!

Bayless is too feminine to be taken seriously as a male journalist. The man has serious issues with nerves; the way he beats his hands down on that desk in his worthless segments on ESPN2 in the AM's - it's annoying and throw in a mullet and an almost alto vocal range, and he's scary.

Not to mention, he's obviously not too bright. Dallas will never get in, while Green Bay is a shoe-in.

I see Green Bay and New York as the wild cards.

Cartunist23

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember when Woody Paige was on that show, back when it was Cold Pizza. He made Skip look like less of a moron by comparison

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember when Woody Paige was on that show, back when it was Cold Pizza. He made Skip look like less of a moron by comparison

Hah - that dude's an idiot, also. You hear few guys that have constant nasal blockage, and he's one of them. It always appears like he's holding his breath when he speaks and labors thru each statement. He's probably just the typical, out-of-shape, American load.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hah - that dude's an idiot, also. You hear few guys that have constant nasal blockage, and he's one of them. It always appears like he's holding his breath when he speaks and labors thru each statement. He's probably just the typical, out-of-shape, American load.

I cant stand him but out of shape he is not..

Members online

Latest posts