Site sections

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
@robdog is there an option to re-arrange the order the sections are listed at the top of the page? I'd like Shoutbox next to Forums. On my phone, tickets and schedule, which I never use, are visible but shoutbox is in a drop down list. My vote is to rename it LiveChat. Tickets moving might be problematic though if Seathound is helping fund this place.

2nd} Can a forum be attached to the separate sections? For instance once the schedule is updated, the official gameday thread is linked to that in that section. Similar to how ESPN does it. We could maybe lock it until a week or two before. Or at least link from the schedule to the official gameday thread. Move all the draft picks threads into the draft area. Maybe the entire draft subforum actually moved there with archives attached to the previous years drafts.

3rd} The roster section is woefully out of date. EDS, Will Blackmon, Chuck Woodson?

I'm unsure of all the options Xenforo gives you and how much time you have available to implement changes. The draft board especially would be time sensitive.

Members online

Latest posts