SIGS

60six

DIE HARD
Reaction score
How about restricting the size of sig pics, sometimes way too much scrowling to read next post.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

I'm so lost, is there an instruction manual for this site? The last time I was this mixed up I walked into the wrong kind of bar by mistake. It was a rough place, I gotta tell ya.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm trying to update my sig and can't figure out how to locate the settings/options for it. Anyone help a newbie out?
Scroll to the top of the screen, select the tiny triangle by your name near the right border. Menu pops up. Go from there.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Poppa San, Can get to signature site just fine. Can' t get picture from my file to signature? Will you help me and the others who are scratching our heads?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I let my DD siggy go.... :( now can we work on getting my silly -4's gone already?!?!?! ;)

paulska

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can find my signature info on my profile page>information, but I can't find an option anywhere to edit my signature. I've checked every link in the drop down menu for my account, and no luck...

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I can find my signature info on my profile page>information, but I can't find an option anywhere to edit my signature. I've checked every link in the drop down menu for my account, and no luck...
Don't select profile page. Click on your name and on the left side of the screen that opens is a section about personal details. Signature is the top one in that section. Or if you hover over the triangle without clicking, options pop up of which signature is one.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Ah Ha, picture with no sound, very clever! What's next footballs that sprout wings. Hey I'm just doing the best that I can!
Olive get me a Miller.

Members online

Latest posts