Should we be worried about MM?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Truth is I don't know if they were aware or not. Just felt like they're jumping to an awful lot of conclusions and conspiracy theories simply because the media hasn't dropped everything to interview Mike McCarthy yet.

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Truth is I don't know if they were aware or not. Just felt like they're jumping to an awful lot of conclusions and conspiracy theories simply because the media hasn't dropped everything to interview Mike McCarthy yet.

Well, I do believe there was a conspiracy -- but it was between Outside the Lines and the unnamed source. John Barr went down to NOLA to get a scoop on the bounty story, when he failed he started turning over every rock to find anything so that he did would nat have to return to Bristol empty handed. (there are local people who have said they were contacted by Barr and he was a man on a mission).

He had to go back 10 years, but he found someone to say something. Barr says he has ben talking to this guy for a month.

It's no coincidence that, after 10 years of silence, this guy goes to the US Attorney on Friday and on the following Monday Barr runs with the story, "Source Goes to US Attorney."

I feel confident that when the press gets around to asking MM he will say the same thing as everyone else has said, namely that he has no idea what this source is talking about.

Members online

Latest posts