SHOULD have won-COULD have won

OP
OP
DevilDon

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
***** I know it, but it's still hilarious. I sure wish Byner DID'NT fumble, as I still believe the Browns would have beat Washington in the Super Bowl but they didn't. I WISH Favre wouldn't have thrown that interception against the Giants, but oh well it happened.

**** happens you just have to move on...

I'm not trying to say you're wrong or anything, I'm just poking fun at it lol
I know YOU might like the Browns with a championship, but it's the best thing I have to smack my son in law with. He's even turned to rooting for the Patriots if you can believe that. Truth be told, a pretty classy city and I hope they get a championship of some kind.
But yea, we all know too well how that NFCCG turned out. If Brett doesn't throw that interception, the Packers woulda won, coulda beat the undefeated Patriots and shoulda had the glory that year. But hey, I love Brett, it's a team game, lol.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I know YOU might like the Browns with a championship, but it's the best thing I have to smack my son in law with. He's even turned to rooting for the Patriots if you can believe that. Truth be told, a pretty classy city and I hope they get a championship of some kind.
But yea, we all know too well how that NFCCG turned out. If Brett doesn't throw that interception, the Packers woulda won, coulda beat the undefeated Patriots and shoulda had the glory that year. But hey, I love Brett, it's a team game, lol.

If he's a Patriots fan because the Browns are losers, then he's not a true fan.
The 1986 and 1987 Browns are one of my favorite teams that never won anything. Great offense, elite quarterback for the time being, good head coach, and a nice westcoast offense scheme, but they still lost, oh well can't live in the past. I liked them much more than Denver.

My folks sat for years watching the Saints lose all through the 80's, all through the 90's (between success), and all through the last decade before they built a team, and of course we have the "they were never good before Katrina" bandwagon that can't remember them making the playoffs a few times in the early 90's because they are not true fans.

Members online

Latest posts