Sherman has interview with New Orleans on Thursday

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like Sherman has a very good shot at running the Buffalo Bills next season...we play them so it would be very interesting to say the least.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Sounds like Sherman has a very good shot at running the Buffalo Bills next season...we play them so it would be very interesting to say the least.

Ummm...latest news is that **** Jauron will be the Bills head coach.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like sherman will be sitting out next year or a Cordinator...HC jobs are running out, I think the Radiers job is the only one that is open now if I am not mistaken.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or the next head coach of the Houston Texans, for that matter, seeing as Gary Kubiak has all but been named to that position now that Denver is out.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JD4shizzle said:
And Mike Sherman, to me, just doesn't look like the next head coach of the Oakland Raiders. :D

Mike Sherman and the Raidahhs... I agree JD4shizzle.... Not Possible...

Trust me on this, I know Al

Al will make his decision after the Super Bowl.

He has to wait, and has been waiting... All the other teams freaked out and rushed to a decision. Al Davis though sat back, let everyone run around rushing to decisions, but Al had his sights set.

The new Head Coach of my Raiders will be Ken Whisenhunt, O.C. from the Steelers of course.

The announcement will be made a week after the Super Bowl.

RP

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
JD4shizzle said:
And Mike Sherman, to me, just doesn't look like the next head coach of the Oakland Raiders. :D

Mike Sherman and the Raidahhs... I agree JD4shizzle.... Not Possible...

Trust me on this, I know Al

Al will make his decision after the Super Bowl.

He has to wait, and has been waiting... All the other teams freaked out and rushed to a decision. Al Davis though sat back, let everyone run around rushing to decisions, but Al had his sights set.

The new Head Coach of my Raiders will be Ken Whisenhunt, O.C. from the Steelers of course.

The announcement will be made a week after the Super Bowl.

RP
And will be fired at the end of two seasons, as Big Al has been known to do as of late.

Latest posts