SF 49ers: Last Six Weeks

Reaction score
I didn't give the thread it's title.
No you didn’t. But you should be able to decipher a 6 contest to 6 contest comparison. I hold you accountable for common sense.

We should’ve picked and compared weeks 1-2 :x3:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6794

That's an interesting comment on not being worried about Deebo if Kittle/Mitchell are contained. I didn't address Kittle, but yeah he is arguably the best TE in the NFL and has to be accounted for, especially AFTER the catch. I don't know much about Mitchell. Let's just say the D will have its hands full with the Niners.

It's interesting that Kittle hasn't been a focus of the Niners offense over the past few weeks, not even getting to 30 receiving yards in any of the last four games. I'm mostly worried about him based on the Packers' issues covering tight ends though.

Great news Pack, thanks. Bakh adds so much to that line. Protects AR and opens up gaps for Jones and Dillon. It sounds like Myers will play, not so sure about Turner.

Bakhtiari didn't practice at all yesterday. While he was listed as questionable I highly doubt he will be able to play.

The Rams game was 7 weeks ago. None of the other teams made the playoffs and they faced a rookie, 2 back ups and a guy with a torn labrum and still almost lost 2 of those games.

While it wasn't perfect by any means the Packers have won five games in a row when playing their starters for the entire game.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is valuable in the running game being our most efficient run blockers in the WR room this year - even better than Lazard.

In other news this year May very well have us keeping MVS around affordable into the future or maybe one year prove it price
Ty you think MVS is a better blocker than Lazard? Wow that's impressive cause Lazard blocks well too. I just never noticed I guess.

I hope we can get MVS back after we beat the Niners. It seems like he's been hurt a lot this year. I think there's a place for him on the roster. At this point I just want to see that he can stay healthy. From what I saw this year, he improved his catching and his route running.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ty you think MVS is a better blocker than Lazard? Wow that's impressive cause Lazard blocks well too. I just never noticed I guess.

I hope we can get MVS back after we beat the Niners. It seems like he's been hurt a lot this year. I think there's a place for him on the roster. At this point I just want to see that he can stay healthy. From what I saw this year, he improved his catching and his route running.

Personally my feelings are they both excel at it, but given the choice between which guy I'd want blocking on a play would be Lazard. I was merely sharing that MVS this year was a more efficient and effective blocker than Lazard as graded by PFF. He was the 15th best in all graded WR and Lazard was 39th best of all graded in blocking grade for 2021 regular season.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It’s still the last 6 contests. Now you want to blame the Packers for a bye week and We’re going to exclude the Rams?? Really ? This is getting ridiculous.
Buy a SF Jersey if it makes you feel better. Lol
You guys are both right. The Packers didn't get the #1 seed by accident, they won more games. Then Niners are a better team than week 3, but so is GB. And look what GB did with the #6 seed in their SB year. Anyway, it's gonna be Packers 30, Niners 20 - or something close to that.

Members online

Latest posts