1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Seattle's "12th Man" pulls a Randy Moss

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Packerlifer, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Packerlifer

Packerlifer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +515
  2. thisisnate

thisisnate Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +504
    How embarrassing to be standing outside those doors trying to get back in :roflmao: Not so embarrassing as blowing the game was, but still...

3. desertdog55

desertdog55 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +23
    It's one of the reasons I can't stand a lot of Seattle fans. A big portion of them are only "bandwagon" fans...we have a lot of those too.

4. GoPGo

GoPGo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +845
    Seems to me a lot of their fans are mindless drones (not the ones who posted here this week.) Why would I say that? Because they're not smart enough to quiet down when their own team has the ball. They just yell for the sake of yelling.

5. Circa1919

Circa1919 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +28
    I have trouble separating Seahawk fans from 12th man fans. I consider Seahawk fans true fans (such as the classy folks that posted here this week) and then there's the "12 man" of West Coast bandwagon who are fans because the jerseys are slick. It's like that with all teams I know, but the "12 man" fans really irk me. Almost as much as Bronco and Pittsburgh fans.

6. Wills29

Wills29 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +36
    What an embarrassment! For all those that left early it just proves that they are bandwagon fans and wanted to get a head start on jumping right off! They should be banned from all future games.

7. melvin dangerr

melvin dangerr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +134
    I kept telling people that the 12 man flag that was up there was A-rods number they were honoring

• Funny Funny x 1