Seattle's "12th Man" pulls a Randy Moss

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How embarrassing to be standing outside those doors trying to get back in :roflmao: Not so embarrassing as blowing the game was, but still...

desertdog55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's one of the reasons I can't stand a lot of Seattle fans. A big portion of them are only "bandwagon" fans...we have a lot of those too.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems to me a lot of their fans are mindless drones (not the ones who posted here this week.) Why would I say that? Because they're not smart enough to quiet down when their own team has the ball. They just yell for the sake of yelling.

Circa1919

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have trouble separating Seahawk fans from 12th man fans. I consider Seahawk fans true fans (such as the classy folks that posted here this week) and then there's the "12 man" of West Coast bandwagon who are fans because the jerseys are slick. It's like that with all teams I know, but the "12 man" fans really irk me. Almost as much as Bronco and Pittsburgh fans.

Wills29

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What an embarrassment! For all those that left early it just proves that they are bandwagon fans and wanted to get a head start on jumping right off! They should be banned from all future games.

Members online

Latest posts