Seattle Seahawks ripping people off on Beer

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Time for a class action lawsuit if your a Seattle fan. Talk about false advertising. It's fraud.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
wow! Shameful!!! Don't mess with my beer!!!

We were at a Ruby Tuesdays, and ordered the "Ruby Relaxer" since it was the special that night.
Granted I was thirsty, but I couldn't believe my drink disappeared before my eyes!

We happened to have an empty cup with measurements in the car,.. so we filled the "Ruby Relaxer" cup up with the water that was also served, and then poured it into the measuring cup. Guess how many ounces??

5 oz.!!!! 5!!!!! That great big glass, and it turned out that it was a THICK outsides,..with obviously very slim interior. Shameful! They wouldn't do anything when called out on it though.
Sooooo Buyer Beware!!!

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
That's why my Grandma always ordered her drinks with no ice. And then asked for a glass of ice on the side. Waiters always looked at her funny. heh

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
seattle seahawks have always been weird about alcohol. when i went to two games a few years ago they stopped serving after halftime and fans *****ed and moaned

tmlfan3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
see it all over the place. Just like it's become commonplace her in manitoba for all restaurants to offer "pints" of beer but they're all different sizes. at minimum, when ordering a "pint" you should get 16 oz (despite traditional pint being 20 oz) but it's rare to actually get 16 oz. usually it's somewhere between 11 and 14. It's an old trick to play with the dimensions and build of the cups to make them look like you're getting more. I'm just assuming Seattle calls them a large and small cup and doesn't actually specify a quantity. Technically they aren't lying... it's shady though.

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Your not paying for more beer, your just paying $1.25 more for the taller cup (which holds as much as the small). I see the logic of it. GENIUS

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah not the first to do it, but doing it on a national scale is just bad business. I guess you could look at it as your getting a deal if you order a small.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts