1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Season Ticket Holder Question

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers Fan Forum' started by Wi. Mike now in Florida, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Wi. Mike now in Florida

Wi. Mike now in Florida Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    I been approached by Packers fans asking:
    With little or no fans at home games, what happens to the money paid in for season tickets?
    Did they get a refund if they continue with no fans?

Sorry if this was discussed before.

2. XPack

XPack Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    They had an option till August to purchase or not, right? Last I read more than 80% chose not to attend games. I'm not sure if they are refunding for balance 20%.

3. TEXPAC

TEXPAC Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    The season ticket holders had the option to have it refunded or carried over to next years season ticket costs.

4. TEXPAC

TEXPAC Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    The 20% of the season ticket holders who choose to attend if they sold tickets will be part of the 12K fans who attend (I believe chosen by a lottery system) if and when they open Lambeau Field.