Sean Payton to rest starters vs Panthers???

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saints in unfamiliar position

Sounds like the Packers might get a late X-mas gift from payton and the Saints!!! :thumbsup: Well, if they take Brees and Bush out for a considerable amount of time, against a Panthers team still alive in the playoffs, I'd say it's a good chance the Panthers can win!

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So we are looking for the Panthers and Rams to lose? Is that correct?

If the Rams win, we will need a Panther win or a Falcon win, to keep the advantage of the tiebreaker.

If Rams lose it doesn't matter what the Panthers do.

First though we need the Giants to lose.

Last of course is that no matter what I want to see The Pack get a big victory over The Bears, whether we make the playoffs or not, this would be a big momentum builder for the off season.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buckey, I couldn't agree with you more. This last game, if the Bears play their best, could be a real momentum builder for the off season. The key is that we too have to play well.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doesn't shock me. I'd rest starters as well. Hopefully Chicago plays us like they did the Lions. Maybe play some guys a half and then pull them. So Green Bay just needs to keep it close early and they'll have a shot. 1st though they need some things to happen.

What's good about this game. The Packers will know where they stand before kickoff of Chicago vs. Green Bay.

Members online

Latest posts