Bears Seahawks offense rolling again in building 21-0 lead over Bears

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
The Seattle Seahawks first-team offense scored on each of their first four possession in building a 24-0 lead last week against the San Diego Chargers. The offense hasn’t slowed down at all this week against the Chicago Bears either. Seattle scored touchdowns on each of their first two possessions in the first quarter of Friday…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

EliminatorDave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The NFL has let the myth of the Hawks secondary mugging receivers become reality. Now they have to squelch it via the penalty fest that is the 2014 preseason. Pack fans have a legit beef from a couple of years ago but quickly forget that game in Seattle should have never come down to that shove by Tate. The Pack should have been down by 10 before the failmary, From a life long (44 YO now) Hawks fan perspective that's what I saw and I don't feel one bit of guilt for the non call on the shove. The game should have been over long before that play happened.

Anyhow, since the lame stream media has been shoving the bears offense down our collective throat I am wondering what the Packers fans thought of the performance tonight between the Bears and the Hawks? My honest opinion is that the Hawks were physically superior. The replacements for Browner ( yea, the guy that Chuckey incorrectly said should have been penalized in the failmary game for a flagrant foul) and Thurmond have left the team. Wilson torched that D, Lynch was way quicker ( yea, read that on this forum, showed up fat and out of shape after the hold out) than the starting "monsters of the midway" were expecting.

Curios, do the Pack fans still believe they will roll the Hawks in week 1?

PackersBacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, the Seahawks looked pretty scary the last two weeks. Obviously it's a little worrisome, but I am more worried at the fact we have to play at their field! If this were in Lambeau I would be much more hopeful but the Seahawks are very tough to beat at home.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The NFL has let the myth of the Hawks secondary mugging receivers become reality. Now they have to squelch it via the penalty fest that is the 2014 preseason. Pack fans have a legit beef from a couple of years ago but quickly forget that game in Seattle should have never come down to that shove by Tate. The Pack should have been down by 10 before the failmary, From a life long (44 YO now) Hawks fan perspective that's what I saw and I don't feel one bit of guilt for the non call on the shove. The game should have been over long before that play happened.

Anyhow, since the lame stream media has been shoving the bears offense down our collective throat I am wondering what the Packers fans thought of the performance tonight between the Bears and the Hawks? My honest opinion is that the Hawks were physically superior. The replacements for Browner ( yea, the guy that Chuckey incorrectly said should have been penalized in the failmary game for a flagrant foul) and Thurmond have left the team. Wilson torched that D, Lynch was way quicker ( yea, read that on this forum, showed up fat and out of shape after the hold out) than the starting "monsters of the midway" were expecting.

Curios, do the Pack fans still believe they will roll the Hawks in week 1?

Excuse me, but it's not just the Fail Mary. There were some terrible calls against the Packers in that game too. it wasn't just the bogus PI call on Chancellor, so if you figure the bad calls against the Packers (one of which was a sack-fumble against the Hawks that was ridiculously called on the Packer defense even though R. Wilson was clearly outside the pocket), then you don't have your 10-point lead.

It was a lousy game all-around. the replacement refs ruined it. As far as the Hawks this year, they look tough and the Packers are now going through their typical injury problems. The Bears are overrated IMO. The media's been trying to tout them but their defense is way too suspect and their OL was a major problem and didn't get any better from what I could see.

Members online

Latest posts