Says Williams also on the list for D coordinator

Dulak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Blitz defenses and it sounds like Williams is the guy to implement them.

I couldnt imagine having a Awesome blitz D combined with our already awesome secondary - nothing like making QBs make even more mistakes.

Seems like nolan isnt that good from what I have read. I dont know much about williams cept what I read here.

So whats his story?

Reaction score
I agree i Love watching a team blitz and making them huge important plays. Watching the playoffs you see Pittsburgh , Ravens , Giants , Eagles all Blitzing and they are getting sacks and making turnovers

catchpatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers don't have the defensive line to make a blitz-heavy defense work. They need some personnel to make that work.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We'll need some better personnel to make any defense work, especially our line. Pickett and Jolly were very underwhelming this year. :(

OP
OP
D

Dulak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ya like Pugger said ... we need D period and a good D coach. Assuming the pack gets 2-3 good quality D players and a good coach.

I was just watching the NYG vs the Eagles game. Now theres some D with pressure on the QB - not sure if I saw that in any game the pack played this season with that much pressures on the opposing QB

Reaction score
Yah dulak We blitz maybe 2 or 3 times a game and the quaterback. When we vsed the Jaguars David garrad had the most knockdowns in the entire league. We only had a sack or 2 that entire game. Kampmon was are sack leader of course with 9.5 which isnt that much for him. Then it was Charles woodson and Aj hawk with 3............. Are next Leader was Cullen Jenkins with 2.5 that tells us something when a guy who is hurt from week 4 or 5 i cant remember is are 2nd leader for the d line

OP
OP
D

Dulak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron rodgers is god said:
Yah dulak We blitz maybe 2 or 3 times a game and the quaterback. When we vsed the Jaguars David garrad had the most knockdowns in the entire league. We only had a sack or 2 that entire game. Kampmon was are sack leader of course with 9.5 which isnt that much for him. Then it was Charles woodson and Aj hawk with 3............. Are next Leader was Cullen Jenkins with 2.5 that tells us something when a guy who is hurt from week 4 or 5 i cant remember is are 2nd leader for the d line

ya finished watching the nyg eagles game ...
Our secondary is Awesome IMO compared to other teams - its just other teams have a pass rushing D to go along with a ok secondary which makes the QB throw bad throws which in turn gives the secondary more chances to pick.

ie mannings pick in the above game is a good example.

I saw how both teams almost always lined up on the front line and either blitz or fanned back. But both sides were very aggressive in the front line. You wonder why we like our secondary so much ... its because they are so aggressive and they get the job done.

btw I'm originally from kenosha also ;) (but living overseas atm)

Members online

Latest posts