Sander looking excellent!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sander took a huge step forward tonight. Let's hope he finds consistency and he may be the answer to the punting woes we've seen the last couple seasons.

He seems like a good guy so I'm rooting for him all the way!

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what a difference a yr. makes both in terms of his performance, and our opinion of him. Had a bit of a dud with a nice roll on one, but otherwise, although ugly in the air, great hangtime, distance, and had a good one inside the 10, right?

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He did have a very good nite 7 punts 46 yd avg and one inside the 20. Sander is off to a good start. Lets see if he follows up this up with another good performance next week.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In spite of all the great punts, his most significant play of the game may have been his hold on the Longwell field goal. That was a high-pressure situation for preseason, and with a wet ball too. Imagine how steamed Longwell would have been if Sander had botched the hold! This could be a big step forward in establishing our field goal unit this season.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
In spite of all the great punts, his most significant play of the game may have been his hold on the Longwell field goal. That was a high-pressure situation for preseason, and with a wet ball too. Imagine how steamed Longwell would have been if Sander had botched the hold! This could be a big step forward in establishing our field goal unit this season.

i think that is the key right there. he said barker was his favorite holder ever and bj needs to make him forget about him.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Alot of Sherman bashers are eating crow right now. GREAT THIRD ROUND PICK!

eating crow? not quite. you are a little too excited that our punter is looking decent so far. we used a high pick on the guy so he could sit on the bench all year. he's not a qb. no learning curve needed. everyone is also overly excited because after how this guy was looking, anything is a highlight now. i don't know if i will ever be convinced that a punter in the 3rd is a great no matter what he does. it's like taking a kicker early in fantasy football. :roll:

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agreed sixone...don't get me wrong, I'm excited to see him doing as well as he has been, but he still has a lot to prove, and the 3rd round is debatably high.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A LB,guard or safety with a year under his belt would look better IMO.

But better late than never. :cross:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to see him looking better on the bench so we are scoring instead of punting.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
I would like to see him looking better on the bench so we are scoring instead of punting.

You had all last year to see him on the bench! ! !
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me gusto mucho his holding on the game winning kick and his punts I liked the guy, got to tell you I have no trust on him before yesterday but he looked very good !!! :twisted:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts