San Diego Tailgate Information - Its Go Time

River918

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else staying in gas lamp district?

We are staying at the Hard Rock in the gas lamp. Should be getting into town around 2pm on Saturday and will be there til Monday. Taking the Trolley to the game Sunday morning...

Anyone else sitting in the Club Section? We will be in Club10, front row...

DTrain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1st forum post...not too far away in the LBC. Found this forum by googling "Packers San Diego Tailgate" ... hoping to meet some So Cal Pack Fans on Sunday!!!

Wills29

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are staying at the Hard Rock in the gas lamp. Should be getting into town around 2pm on Saturday and will be there til Monday. Taking the Trolley to the game Sunday morning...

Anyone else sitting in the Club Section? We will be in Club10, front row...

My wife and I are staying at the Omni which is pretty close to the Hard Rock. Maybe we can meet up Sunday morning and catch the trolley. We are staying until Monday as well.

nurse_sa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm new to this forum, actually to this site, and I'll be attending the game this Sunday with two of my friends. We'll be driving down from Los Angeles and we would love to tailgate with you guys, if that's ok. We'll be bringing food and beer as well! And ICE!
:D

River918

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife and I are staying at the Omni which is pretty close to the Hard Rock. Maybe we can meet up Sunday morning and catch the trolley. We are staying until Monday as well.

Sounds good. We are going to try and get on the trolley around 0915 or so. Also gonna be partying in the Gas Lamp Saturday night sporting the Claw Matthews jersey and supporting the Green and Gold...

Packers9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me and my girlfriend are hoping to make the rally on Sat but we are driving in from out of town. But we will definitely be there to tailgate with all the Packer faithful! You guys seem awesome and can't wait to meet everyone!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, it's looking like 59 degrees and a chance of rain... Damn...
Was just going to post this! Dammit.
We got horrific, historically bad weather here in Dallas for the Super Bowl week.
Now even San Diego, bad weather?

Hopefully they are wrong, or off by a day, as they are frequently here (weathermen).

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
We were planning on going to Trophys for lunch in Mission Valley before the game,,,,,,I drove by there today to see what time they opened(0930)well it's now Randy Jones All American Sports Grill...the inside looked naked........so we will be going to Seau's in Fashion Valley and take the trolley back and forth from there

AR CheesehEAD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Currently CA, formerly AR, always WI in my heart

Wills29

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds good. We are going to try and get on the trolley around 0915 or so. Also gonna be partying in the Gas Lamp Saturday night sporting the Claw Matthews jersey and supporting the Green and Gold...

Have you heard anything about the trolley being down due to repairs around the Gas Lamp district? I think we'll have to catch a cab up to Old Town and trolley in from there.

DTrain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have you heard anything about the trolley being down due to repairs around the Gas Lamp district? I think we'll have to catch a cab up to Old Town and trolley in from there.

From what I understand, the Stadium's trolley starts in Old Town. It only goes downtown when there's a Padres game or an event at Petco Park...... I believe.

DTrain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We were planning on going to Trophys for lunch in Mission Valley before the game,,,,,,I drove by there today to see what time they opened(0930)well it's now Randy Jones All American Sports Grill...the inside looked naked........so we will be going to Seau's in Fashion Valley and take the trolley back and forth from there

Just FYI ... Seau's is in Mission Valley. Make sure you don't end up at the wrong mall! :)

ozbuc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just checked the SDMTS website. there was some mention of some closures but don't know if that will affect you.

If you can make it to Sante Fe Station (Amtrak) you should be able to take the Blue Line to Old Town. Taxi or Pedicab would work.

Members online

Latest posts