San Diego Tailgate Information - Its Go Time

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Realcalifornia and Robdog: we need nametags so people can wear their forum name. I dont know what most of you clowns look like, but would like to put your forum name to your ugly mug...

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Realcalifornia and Robdog: we need nametags so people can wear their forum name. I dont know what most of you clowns look like, but would like to put your forum name to your ugly mug...
Yeah I was thinking about that this weekend. Also it would be cool to have people put where they are from. I am going to make up cards with my name and phone number to pass out to people I meet. Gonna make a lot of new friends this Sunday.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be there Saturday night. My wife and I will be hanging out at one of the many San Diego bars that have a great craft beer selection. We are staying at the Marriott that is just a short Trolley ride to the stadium.

I'm staying at the Comfort Suites in Mission Valley. It said it was only 2 miles away from the stadium. I'll probably do the pep rally on Saturday and then look for something else to do for after the game on Sunday.

Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend the first option, it'll take WAY too long. Jumping on the trolley at Old Town is your best bet, if you are thinking about tailgating it shouldn't be too crowded 'cause you're leaving earlier to the stadium so you beat the rush (around 11:45 am-12:20 pm)
Me and my friend are going to park in Hazard and then hop on the trolley from there. My friend who is from San Diego also said Old Town was another good choice.

Jim and Marius

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My friend Jim and I are coming down from San Francisco and would like to attend the party. We are both from Milwaukee originally. We will not have access to food but will be glad to contribute to the festivities. Please add us to the list.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Hey everybody if you could bring a 6 or 12 or 20 pack or whatever of beer that would be helpful, I am running out of room in my truck. I will have a huge cooler to put beer in once I have unloaded the food. I am still going to have a lot of beer, sodas and water and of course the Kick butt packer punch but we don't want to run out of beer, now do we.

tiffyanne1803

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife and I will be at the The Kings Inn on Saturday and most likely going to the rally. If so, a cab seems to be a good idea. Driving around after a few in a packer vinyled vehicle could be a bust. Im not sure how late the trolleys go, but i have been stranded in the Gas Lamp on Saturday nights before.
Yeah I was trying to figure if we are going to cab to the rally or drive since the trolley doesnt go to PB. We have also been stuck in the Gas Lamp before, I think the trolley stops running at midnight. We will be taking the trolley to the game. Well if you and your wife want to meet up at ralley let me know. It will just be me and my husband.

peter popp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will bring plenty of brats and beers for people from out of town.
I'm out of venison, season is still 2 weeks away

tiffyanne1803

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be there Saturday night. My wife and I will be hanging out at one of the many San Diego bars that have a great craft beer selection. We are staying at the Marriott that is just a short Trolley ride to the stadium.
We are staying there to!

vmsfields11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New to this forum.. I'm attending the game with my parents and older brother. We can't wait for the game! I still can't believe I'm going to get to see my Packers in person! We have seats in P58 or 59. We would LOVE to get in on this tailgating action.. realcaliforniacheese, sign us up please! We will bring some extra beer and whatever else we can!

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'll be the one who looks like a young George Clooney. Think ER circa 1994. LOL!

tiffyanne1803

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would be cool if we could all chip in for a cab to the rally. Mini van or something. Since a few of you are at the Mission Valley Marriott, we could meet you there and cab to P.B. Were at the Kings Inn about a mile West of you.
Im down

AR12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If anybody has any killer recipes for Guacamole or Salsa you'd like to bring that would be great. I bought 4 giant bags of tortilla chips from costco but have not found any store bought salsas that are tailgate worthy.

My girlfriend makes KILLER guac and it will be Green-and-Gold themed OF COURSE :tup:

We'll bring as much as we can, probably won't feed 100 tho..!

AR12

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts