Sam Shields

D

Deleted member 6794

I haven't heard anything about SS's injury. Is he going to be ready for Atlanta? Anyone................anyone?
Trapped

Shields suffered a concussion and he has to go through the league's concussion protocol. McCarthy won't talk to the media again until Thursday, so there won't be any updates until then.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He had a concussion so its all about following the protocol 1 step at a time. I wouldn't expect to know his status until much later this week.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he plays, shields was about to stay in the game but they made him kneel down to be taken out the game. just my opinion I'm no doctor.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Falcons got some WRs...... But I need Julio to do well for fantasy football? So we need Sheilds to take a rest. Julio to get all their yards and points. And GB win with at least a 3 TD spread to flex their dominance. SOund good?

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Shields will play Monday night. I just slept at a Holiday Inn Express.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats the only thing that concerns me about atl. Julio will get his

yep... he frightens me more than the jokers from Chicago or most of the guys we've faced thus far other than Johnson. The good news is that he has metty melt throwing to him!

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sheilds had that picked off if Hyde didnt knock it down...... Then TD on 4th down...... grrrrrrrr almost a great stop tho.....

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts