Saints release Chris Mcallister

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chris McAllister is a good football player and I think it would be a great pickup considering Green Bays injuries in the defensive backfield...but I havent exactly checked out the details yet.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's a bit messed up is that Mcallister is the one who forced that fumble which led to the overtime field goal. Way to treat big playmakers New Orleans.

The Coordinator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also think it would be a good idea to bring Mcallister in for a look-see. The guy has a ton of expirence in the 3-4 and you cannot substitute for expirence.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Well, then this is a good test to see how determined GB is to winning this year vs. next year. If they sign him that is a good sign (no pun intended). LOL

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saints released CB Chris McAlister.

McAlister held his own in limited action against the Pats two weeks ago, but he was exploited by Devin Thomas and the Redskins. Jabari Greer (groin) is expected to return this week.
- Adam Schefter

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bring him in, he's a solid Vet and could really help with Al out now, he's been through the playoffs before, and even has a ring, and he HAS to be better than Bush.. He is terrible

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
That is interesting. Maybe they just want some info on MN defense from the past 2 years. McCauley was with them until September. You Packer fans should remember him. He was the CB that Brett threw his record breaking TD against in MN.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Doesnt he have to go thru waivers? Which I think the Packers would be far down the list

Members online

Latest posts