SACRELIGIOUS I KNOW, but who is your LEAST FAVORITE PACKER?

Who is your least favorite current Packer?

• Total voters

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, ya can't love everyone right? Someone has to be our favorite, and vice-versa!

Everything right now is lovey-dovey, rosey, etc.
I wanted to change the tone for a second here and see who the guy is on our team that people dislike the most!

If this is "too mean" for you to play along with, goodness sakes, that's splendid. Plenty of other threads for your love.

But I have a feeling this will be a landslide winner for one particular guy.

CANDIDATES:

James Jones
- He's a good guy, has made some very good plays for us. But he's single-handedly cost us a few games with his fumbles, and he's dropped a sure-fire long TD pass in 2 of the last 3 games. He's so up & down he's killing Rodgers.

Jarrett Bush - Very good special teams player, which is why the team voted him as special teams captain for these playoffs. He's always victimized though, on defense, if he's out there and he gave up the TD pass to Jason Avant in Philly, getting turned around like a ballerina.

Brandon Underwood - I hate this guy and I don't know why we drafted him. Well I do know why... because he's over 5-10 inches tall. He's fraile, soft, passive, can't cover, he's soft on special teams. he's dumb. He gave the Eagles the gift of a turnover Sunday by letting his stupid weak *** get pushed into the punted ball, almost costing us the season. Being a draft pick (unlike Tramon and Shields) he's been given every opportunity to earn playing time as a DB but he's just crap. Plus off the field, he decided to bang 2 Milwaukee hookers last summer during Clay Matthews charity event, and got himself charged with **** (bogus claim), but still, what an idiot for doing what he did, where he did it.

Mason Crosby - I don't expect any votes for Mason, who has the leg to make it from 60 yards out normally. The problem though with Mason is he has been the anti-Adam Vinitieri. When was the last time Crosby made a game-winning kick at the end of the game? I think his first game ever in Sept of 2007 vs Philly. He's had about 3 or 4 chances to win games since then, and he's missed.... in Minnesota in 08, at Washington this year hit the post... he also missed another one in that Redskins game.... last year a lot of fans wanted him cut. So far, he's been Scott Norwood when given the big opportunities. Thank you David Akers!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have 3 I cant stand, AJ Hawk (even though he has had a great season), Jordy Nelson, and Mason Crosby. 1 for every part of the game.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Players fellas. Coaches are a while different can-o-worms!
How can you hate Hawk? And Jordy? Even I, who was pissed that we drafted Jordy over DeSean Jackson, cannot hate Jordy.

Hawk, Jordy, and Crosby? Sounds racist to me.... LOL. :preach:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Players fellas. Coaches are a while different can-o-worms!
How can you hate Hawk? And Jordy? Even I, who was pissed that we drafted Jordy over DeSean Jackson, cannot hate Jordy.

Hawk, Jordy, and Crosby? Sounds racist to me.... LOL. :preach:

Maybe the forum is racist... I only see white people at the top of the page lol.

Cant stand hawk, until this year he was terrible at everything he did. A liability the whole time he was on the field. Couldnt cover anyone and was 3 steps behind every tackle.

Jordy, this might date back to his returning kicks or my infatuation during the draft with DJackson, not really sure. I have also been rather annoyed at the overall love he gets for being a marginal player.

Crosby? I cant imagine I need to explain this one.

Send them all to MN :viksux:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, gotta stay positive. We can ***** after the season is over. I don't want to jinx us.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering what Quarless has done to make this poll. He has been pretty solid for a rookie IMO..

Just look at how he got right back up after that wicked head shot on Sunday. He's a keeper.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, I like Quarless, overall. I guess he made the list for that dropped pass on the fake FG!?

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wondering what Quarless has done to make this poll. He has been pretty solid for a rookie IMO.
I had just read McGinn's positional grades from the Eagles game, and had read about the super soft blocking Quarless was doing.... and he has bad tattoo's! JK, didn't know who else to put on there.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wait till after the season. If I pick someone, he'll end up MVP of the SB and won't I look like an ***!

PackersAllDay89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think my vote would be more for who I feel the most nervous about when the play/ball is headed their way. I can forgive all of my Packers - I think we have an extremely talented team.

Of course there are things we all want - like no dropping passes - but as long as we can overcome our mistakes (which we have so far) and injuries that's what makes us SB contenders.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I like all of the Packers. Why a negative poll a few days before their biggest game of the year?

That's not the way to look at it, I see the question as: they're all favorite players, so I like them all, it's just which one do I feel the least strongly about?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right now it's the Bush Whacker, he who so far hasn't whacked a dang thing but himself. He has yet to prove himself but I'm not giving up on him.

For Jones, I think a lot of that stems from his dropped pass (no TD) from Sunday's game. I think that made a lot of people nearly suffer instant cardiac arrest. But because Jones has also shown shades of brilliance, don't forget his TD earlier in the game.

This "hate" list changes often for a lot of us. Players tend to rise and fall from favor in direct proportion to their game performance. I don't really hold much into it to be honest. Just look at Starks....... STARKS!!!! :)

Favre4Ever

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There are numerous players who kind of... miff me.

1. Jarret Bush - He makes some good plays on special teams, but that is as far as my compliments go. He is probably one of the worst corners in the league. I know he has played some safety too... but he is terrible there as well. If he isn't getting penalties, he is giving up touchdowns.

2. Tom Crabtree - I don't even know why he is on our roster. Four TE's? Was that really necessary? He can't block AT ALL. He is a mediocre route running, and a mediocre pass catcher. In the offseason, I really wish we would have used his roster spot for a different position.

3. Daryn Colledge - Terrible. Constantly the weakest part of our offensive line, and I am just fed up with his trash play. He needs to hit the road. Luckily, his contract is up and he is a free agent.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why is Mason's name on this list? :(
I had to put someone on, and I thought I explained that Crosby has not made a game-winning kick since his first game of his career.

He cost us the Redskins game this year, the Vikings game in 08, and I think 1 or 2 more...... I want the guy to make the last second kicks. That's all. Come up big. No choking. His 2, 3 or 4 misses go on Rodgers record in games decided by 3 or less, which is ******** to Rodgers.

Had Tom Brady had Crosby or Norwood instead of Vinitieri, Brady would probably just be Jim Kelly.