OP
OP
red4tribe

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
need to maybe 4x that sample size to say
leaning towards coincidence though

Obviously we easily could have lost tonight if the ball is batted down on the last play, but I think the stats still highlight how essential it is to get sacks.

DC_Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is important, no doubt. I would normally say turnovers are more important, but I think we won the turnover battle in 2 out of 4 losses. Peppers has recorded the only Dline/LB sack in two games since the impressive Minnesota showing.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really liked the way Mathews waited on rushing for just enough time that the O linemen had to make their decisions first and then he ran full speed through the hole for a sack. Would like to see more of that. If the whole does not open up...go back into coverage.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really liked the way Mathews waited on rushing for just enough time that the O linemen had to make their decisions first and then he ran full speed through the hole for a sack. Would like to see more of that. If the whole does not open up...go back into coverage.

It happens quite a bit just lineman are pretty good a noticing when it does so quite often they're able to disengage if they're doubling a guy and pick it up

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It happens quite a bit just lineman are pretty good a noticing when it does so quite often they're able to disengage if they're doubling a guy and pick it up
Well, what I always see is Mathews standing on one foot right on the line of scrimage. Waiting, slavering like a dog looking at a steak. I like the delay better. He disguised it the best I have ever seen him.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, what I always see is Mathews standing on one foot right on the line of scrimage. Waiting, slavering like a dog looking at a steak. I like the delay better. He disguised it the best I have ever seen him.

That happens also. It's when they have him spying the QB

Members online

Latest posts