S Aaron Rouse

Reaction score
net, Pittman is still available in day 2. I guess TT wasn't the only one who didn't think too highly of him.

Round 3: Way to call a player nothing more than a special teams player without seeing him play a down in the NFL. He is very similar to Jennings (small school, lacks speed), but the coaches have said he can do something after the catch. If Jennings proved to be capable at doing that, then why can Jones?

Round 3 (Rouse): I read the quote and found it funny. I'm willing to bet you many scouts looked at Tom Brady, Marcus Colston, even Driver and said they wouldn't make it. Scouts aren't always right, scouting is a subjective art.

I'll give these guys a chance before judging them, but I think TT deserves some respect for realizing the obvious problems (lack of RB and Red-Zone target) on O and doing something to try and solve that.

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings Bears and Lions drafts? Boo hoo hoo, they got to pick players too.

Our draft is better. There, I said it. Happy?

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's just a horrible player review. Everyone else considers him one of the most devastating hitters to ever play for VT and he plays like Jane? Pffff...

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's an idea for you guys. Even if Rouse isn't able to beat out Manuel/Underwood this year at SS, could he come in as the third LB in the 3-3-5? Rouse-Barnett-Hawk?

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's just a horrible player review. Everyone else considers him one of the most devastating hitters to ever play for VT and he plays like Jane? Pffff...

i THINK the reason for that is because he kicked a lot of *** in 2005 but kicked very little *** in 2006.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
But can we really cut Manuel? He is the most experienced S on our team.

Manuel is the WEAKEST spot on D. TT shouldn't think twice about cutting this overpaid slacker. He is lazy, gives up on plays and couldn't cover a 4 year old. Who cares how much experience he has? It obviously hasn't done him any good.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

sbp_387

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All I have to say is **** MANUEL put this kid in thier, he has to be better.
No seriously he looks like he can be a solid player if things go well for him.
Good pick up ted. (i would have also like sabby if we could have gotten him)....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts