Ryan Mallett LOL

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He seemed pretty polite to chucky the other night for watever thats worth.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He did have problems in the past. Hard for any franchise to get over that. If he's a 1st rounder for any team....good luck.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So many teams need QBs I expect them to make a run on Qbs in the middle of the first round

Ausnadian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The best comparison I've heard was Charlie Casserly calling him the future Jeff George.

That could be spot on. There is nothing I can really add to that except he wont be chosen #1 in the draft.

Colt McCoy was rated way higher than Mallett, he ended up a 3rd round pick and didn't come with the attitude issues we have all heard about.

Calhoun Lambeau

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess Mallett was much worse at Michigan, and earlier at Arkansas, but coach Petrino put him through a public speaking class and schooled him...Kind of weird that Mallett would have 'street' to him, since both his parents are school teachers....the guy's probably just a gigantic *********.

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The guy missed his interview with the Panthers who have the number 1 pick. Wouldn't take a chance on that. Sounds like a Ryan Leaf.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sadly some teams need QBs so bad they wouldn't care if they had to draft Jeffrey Dahmer and they won't even complain when key players start to mysteriously disappear. I see him going late in the 1st, or early in the 2nd. Not all teams are up to the Packers impeccable standards.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The guy missed his interview with the Panthers who have the number 1 pick. Wouldn't take a chance on that. Sounds like a Ryan Leaf.
There were reasons he missed it, though.

Agents, Panthers respond to Mallett report | ProFootballTalk

“Ryan Mallett came for a visit to Charlotte two weeks ago. He had dinner with our coaches the evening he arrived and came down from his hotel room for a scheduled breakfast meeting the following morning upon which time he informed a staff member that he had been sick all night with nausea. We told Ryan that if he was ill to remain in his room as long as the nausea existed. We took him to the airport later that afternoon for his scheduled flight.”

Ausnadian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sadly some teams need QBs so bad they wouldn't care if they had to draft Jeffrey Dahmer and they won't even complain when key players start to mysteriously disappear. I see him going late in the 1st, or early in the 2nd. Not all teams are up to the Packers impeccable standards.

Any psycho killer references with football is always interesting!

What I laugh at the most, is pre draft hype over QBs, and it is ALWAYS the QBs that tend to be the big news. Suddenly this week, whoever takes Christian Ponder will be the luckiest team in the draft.
While the Ooos and Aaahhss will follow most picks in this first round, I must say having the lockout and no free agency has really made this one of the most interesting drafts in years for me.
We should have a live drinking game on the forum during the draft, and everytime a pundit says something about how that was a bad pick we all drink.

P.S. on topic, Mallett will be lucky to be in the first round. very lucky

MDHQ

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still like him. I think that he has some Philip Rivers level of arrogance in him. That swagger can make a QB.

Members online

Latest posts