1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Ryan, Darren, Javon

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Zero2Cool, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I was thinking about these three guys, in a hetereo way AADP don't get excited I'm not going to take you up on your offer.

I was trying think how I could dislike three players whom I really liked a lot just a few years ago. Well, I do still like them.

The part that I don't like is what they are saying is very possibly true and I haven't seen much evidence to go against it.

2. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :lol:

Truth be told, IMO I think at least some of the Bears "star" players were pretty pissed at the job their GM was doing before they put everything together last season.

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477
    Dislike them because they wanted more money--even tho the $$ they were making is more then any normal person sees..

I actually do not mis D-Sharp, I miss Javon and Ryan..

4. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't miss Sharper on the field but miss his personality. I don't miss Walker's personality but miss him on the field. Ryan I just MISS. (In a hetero kind of way)LOL

5. cheesyscot

cheesyscot Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ALL three of tise guys did some great things and they also have one thing in commmon.. They never make any mistakes... Longwell was never the blame for any of his misses it was always the holder or the snap. Sharper couldn't stay healthy, but if you think back he'd make a great play and then drop a sure int. **** he's not here and he's still passing the blame on to other people. And with Javon I guess he didn't do anything wrong except have ONE good season as a pro and thought he was one of the best. Could be but got hurt, not his fault but ALL of the bitching and moaning is. He had NO problem cashing his checks the other years he was in GB. Now I'm gonna sound bitter but I don't wish any of them well just like McKinzie with the Saints.I'm sure I'll get blasted for this but that's a how I feel

6. Canadian packer

Canadian packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If one person says it then you wonder but when three people are saying the same thing... I am starting to believe it...

7. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You can add Wahle to that list as well

8. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
  9. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    i think he was responding to this.

he just didn't quote it.

10. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    Thats coo. That also makes sense!!

11. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    To me I dislike what they did to the team, but I dont blame them one bit.