Ryan, Darren, Javon

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I was thinking about these three guys, in a hetereo way AADP don't get excited I'm not going to take you up on your offer.

I was trying think how I could dislike three players whom I really liked a lot just a few years ago. Well, I do still like them.

The part that I don't like is what they are saying is very possibly true and I haven't seen much evidence to go against it.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Dislike them because they wanted more money--even tho the $$ they were making is more then any normal person sees..

I actually do not mis D-Sharp, I miss Javon and Ryan..

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't miss Sharper on the field but miss his personality. I don't miss Walker's personality but miss him on the field. Ryan I just MISS. (In a hetero kind of way)LOL

cheesyscot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ALL three of tise guys did some great things and they also have one thing in commmon.. They never make any mistakes... Longwell was never the blame for any of his misses it was always the holder or the snap. Sharper couldn't stay healthy, but if you think back he'd make a great play and then drop a sure int. **** he's not here and he's still passing the blame on to other people. And with Javon I guess he didn't do anything wrong except have ONE good season as a pro and thought he was one of the best. Could be but got hurt, not his fault but ALL of the *****ing and moaning is. He had NO problem cashing his checks the other years he was in GB. Now I'm gonna sound bitter but I don't wish any of them well just like McKinzie with the Saints.I'm sure I'll get blasted for this but that's a how I feel

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
i think he was responding to this.

Canadian packer said:
If one person says it then you wonder but when three people are saying the same thing... I am starting to believe it...

he just didn't quote it.

Thats coo. That also makes sense!!