Round 3, 93rd Auburn DT Montravious Adams

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mike D will be a wonderful kick him in the *** motivater teammate enough said

I get the impression that Lowry and Clark are also lunch pale guys and evidently so is Francois. If Adams needs the occasional kick in the pants he'll have a lot of guys around him to do that for him.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have done a 180 on this guy. Conversation with a person who knows quite a bit, loves the guy. Says the taking plays off is from ridiculously high snap count. Said that if the Packer just cut his snap count in half, he will be able to maintain his motor throughout the game. He expected Adams to go in 2nd.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have done a 180 on this guy. Conversation with a person who knows quite a bit, loves the guy. Says the taking plays off is from ridiculously high snap count. Said that if the Packer just cut his snap count in half, he will be able to maintain his motor throughout the game. He expected Adams to go in 2nd.

The draft projections I looked at had him going in the second or third round, so getting him near the bottom of the third round is probably pretty good value. Hopefully he can contribute as a rotational player in his rookie year and progress from there.

Good value, position of need - This looks like a solid pick. Time will tell of course.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SAme could be said about Guion and Daniels imo. They were over played! And even if they didn't take plays off, they were ineffective...
Clark and Adams, along with the big veteran nt Francois... we now have the rotation to keep guys fresh and effective...

We need to keep guion too

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Did that stat include guions injury?
And imo, 64.3% for Daniels is being over played...

64% is overplayed for a starting DL making big money? That's nonsense. Rotate your line for sure, but a bonafide starter in his prime should be able to manage up to 70% easy.

D

Deleted member 6794

Did that stat include guions injury?

Guion only missed a single game in week 3 vs. the Lions and wasn't even part of the injury report for any other week. Therefore it doesn't make any difference regarding him being overplayed.

Members online

Latest posts