"Rossley vows to ride out changes" by P. Dougherty

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This article in my opinion is excellent assessment of situation of Green Bay Packers at of the end of 2005 wriiten by sports writer of the Green Bay Press-Gazette Pete Dougherty.-- PWT 36 longtime(Life time) Packer fan located in De Pere Wi just five miles from Lambeau Field ---Posted Dec. 31, 2005

Rossley vows to ride out changes
Packers offensive coordinator Tom Rossley insists he’s staying on the job, even if coach Mike Sherman shuffles his staff after a disappointing season. File/Press-Gazette

By Pete Dougherty
PackersNews.com

If Green Bay Packers offensive coordinator Tom Rossley leaves coaching any time soon, it won’t be because of his health.

Rossley, 59, has had two heart episodes in the last 15 months, including angioplasty surgery in 2004. But he says he still has the fire to coach and hasn’t been advised to leave the profession by his doctors.

Considering the Packers’ 3-12 record going into their regular-season finale against Seattle on Sunday, Mike Sherman likely will make a change or two on his staff if he’s retained as coach.

But Rossley, a long-time colleague and friend of Sherman’s, doesn’t plan to leave his position because of his health or for any other reason. He’s probably received more criticism from outside the organization than any Sherman assistant over the past several years.

“I’ve got plenty of good work ahead of me,â€

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: "Rossley vows to ride out changes" by P. Dough

ok, can we say "full of himself" a million times?!? how delusional can one person be??

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Besides leaving coaching, another option to get Rossley more time to exercise and rest would be cutting back his responsibilities or changing his job description. But Rossley wants none of that.

“I wouldn’t want to cut back on my workload,â€

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score

My personal feeling that Sherman needs to be replaced is based on his never ending love for this jerk. If mike sherman is dumb enough to keep this guy around year after year maybe they should go out to pasture togeather. If a offense a child could call the defense against, is what the packers need.... this man is perfect for the job.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score

This article clearly shows that he doesn't understand. If TT read the article he should be smiling and thinking to himself, this man is dilusional, and then fire him.

Members online

Latest posts