Ron Wolf deserves HOF

12theTruth

Of the candidates for NFL HOF in 2012, Ron Wolf in my estimation is one of the most deserving.

Ron Wolf I hope is among the newly enshrined. His work with the Bucs alone would be enough than he went and resurrected the dormant Packer franchise. Although Ted Thompson may go down with the greater success it is extremely impressive with all that Ron has accomplished.

Of particular impressive nature are the FIVE disciples of Ron Wolf who currently man GM's in the NFL Within the next 5 years you can add Elliot Wolf to that distinguished list.

1. Mike Reinfeldt
2. Mike Holmgrem
3. Ted Thompson
4. John Schneider
5. Reggie McKenzie

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree.
He brought back the winning tradition back to Titletown which had been dead for about 30 years or so.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Deserving? Yep. I'm a HUGE fan of Ron Wolf. From the day he canned Lindy Infante, I'd have polished his shoes on demand.

Wolf is pretty much resigned to the fact that the HOF isn't in his future based on recent interviews I've seen...but you know, compared to organizations that have likewise turned things around...where do you draw the line on "contributors", you know? That's just my opinion and my opinion and a bus token won't get you across town. (I've been told that a bus token WILL get one across town. It's my opinion that's worthless. :) {props to the young and lovely Jenny who has a knack for kicking my *** back down to earth}

OP
OP

12theTruth

Yep. Its pretty remarkable what he accomplished. I see that he didn't make it to the next stage. Hopefully in the oncoming years the support will grow.. :)

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wheres the thread on the guy thats a finalist for the first time thats actually employed by the Packers?

Members online