RIP Cherry Starr

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never had the opportunity to meet her, but just like with Bart, you could see her generosity oozing out of her every word. The world lost another great person, but in her wake she left influenced greatness in many others. Her coaching tree is as broad as anybody's.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I never had the opportunity to meet her, but just like with Bart, you could see her generosity oozing out of her every word. The world lost another great person, but in her wake she left influenced greatness in many others. Her coaching tree is as broad as anybody's.
When I was a kid, my family was on vacation at Disney World. My dad and I were relaxing around the pool when who pulls up two loungers next to us, Bart and Cherry. I about shit my shorts. My Dad was never shy and immediately engaged in conversation with them. Now you would think that most "celebs" would come up with some kind of excuse to leave that situation, but they stayed and chatted with us for the entire day. I just remember Cherry as a lady that was engaging, uber positive and intelligent in the way she spoke. Bart of course, was just a guy wanting to be just like everyone else and treated like it as well.

Last edited:

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bart & Cherry were two of the nicest, classiest people who ever walked this planet...They were made for each other.

While I'm saddened to hear of her passing, I am happy that they are together again...I'm sure they have missed one another these past few years. Now, they have an eternity together, and that's how it should be.

Wishing her family the very best.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!