1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Ricky Sapp

Discussion in '2010 Draft Archive' started by PackersRS, Feb 6, 2010.

1. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Ricky Sapp - DE/OLB - Clemson

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo3oCN4W8Wo]YouTube - Clemson Defensive End Ricky Sapp[/ame]

He's a guy that some scouts love and some scouts don't care about. He's slated to go from mid 1st to late 2nd...

2. ThinkICare

ThinkICare Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    Seems like a boom or bust pick. Not too high on him myself. I'd much rather have a few other prospects in the 2nd round if he does in fact drop to us in the 2nd.

3. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    That Demarcus Ware comparison sends shivers up my spine. Ware is a dream for every GM in the NFL. I don't know if Sapp will get to that level just yet but would love to have a guy like that in our lineup. Btw looking at the way he wraps up and disengages blockers the resemblance to Ware looks very clear now.

4. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    Its funny how when you read the scouting report on him, it states he doesn't do this well, he's not good at this, but then they compare him to Ware!!! If he is anything like Ware, he would be a great addition to the Packers