Retiring the Number...

mateus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well im glad for one that we get to see this and thank brett for everything.
i was thinking against the chicago bears though, heated game and one that could mean something to brett. if not go for the falcons game(if there is one)
-Matt

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well im glad for one that we get to see this and thank brett for everything.
i was thinking against the chicago bears though, heated game and one that could mean something to brett. if not go for the falcons game(if there is one)
-Matt

Oh, I'd love to see it against da Bears. We need to bring back our dominance. If you look at Favre's record against da Bears, he owns them, with recent years being an exception of course. I'd love to see Rodgers win his first home meeting against them with Favre watching. :cool:

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Falcons game (if there is one) would be great! It would be like us rubbing in their faces that they could've had Favre for 17 years.

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i don't think retiring a number is quite enough. green bay packers should retire the position of quarterback to truly honour brett favre.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers should retire anyone who has ever worn the number #4 at any level in any sport, anyone who has ever stepped on Mississippi soil, anyone who has known anyone who has attended Southern Miss or knows someone who shares the same name of someone who has attended Southern Miss....oh, and anyone who has ever ridden a lawn tractor or shot a buck with a bow...that about covers it.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts