Replacement refs' time may soon be up

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
of course..

The NFL now knows how bad they are and it is costing them $$ or will cost them $4 by boycotts and the like

And for the record, it is Goodell that people should be mad at..It is Jerry, and the other owners, including yes Mark Murphy

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
to bad it costus a game first. We need to beat the saints or this could cost us. We can't affort to drop another NFC game this week.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
of course..

The NFL now knows how bad they are and it is costing them $$ or will cost them $4 by boycotts and the like

And for the record, it is Goodell that people should be mad at..It is Jerry, and the other owners, including yes Mark Murphy

People should act like adults and not be mad at EITHER side. I'm including myself in that assessment.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
of course..

I think you meant to say, it is not Goodell that people should be mad at but the fat-cat, greedy owners.

Members online

Latest posts