Reggie Nelson will be a Packer

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reggie Nelson ran a sub 4.4 forty in his pro day workout, and his attitude and his upside has made ted thompson fall in love with the kid, i love the idea of having two playmaking safeties, what do you guys think

tabojc03

Cheesehead
Reaction score
let's face it Nelson has slipped dramatically since he declared, I say its a possibility if we don't sign Grant, but I believe a DE is more of a possibility or a CB. As far as safeties go I'd rather wait and get the steal of the draft in Roderick Rodgers, or get a Hueys in the 2nd for a CB

Drich318

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nelson could be a ncie player, buwe could probably get him by trading down, so hopefully TT does that, and we can get more picks and still get Nelson

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good because we will need all the defensive help we can since they will be on the field 45 minutes a game with our current running game. Take him only if Lynch is gone, which I think he will be.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good because we will need all the defensive help we can since they will be on the field 45 minutes a game with our current running game. Take him only if Lynch is gone, which I think he will be.

Yeah, Lynch is looking (at least to me) like more and more of a steal @ 16. This whole RB situation has me in panic. :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpflame: :jumpflame: :jumpflame:

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
joe "know it all" arrigo said TT was content with Marquand Manuel, haha, but then again he added TT miiight look at a safety in the draft.

lol Joe Arrigo keeps all options available all the time, like John Edward on Crossing Over, it's like cold reading.

Members online

Latest posts