1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Receivers..

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by majikman, Oct 3, 2006.

1. majikman

majikman Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Wish our receivers could get as open as the Eagle receivers do.

Still we're completing passes. Just not as easily.

Good to see some pressure on the QB for a change.

2. Cory

Cory Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Even though it came too little too late I was glad to see us go after McNabb on that last drive in the final minute. Thank God Sanders realized the prevent wasn't working.

3. Canadian packer

Canadian packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I hope we have some wide recievers still standing... they are dropping like flys.

4. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Jennings is still improving. Just saw him make that great catch even though he took the big hit

5. TNPackerFan

TNPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    After seeing Jennings for the first time, I was impressed. I just wish we could get Koren more involved in the game. For those who know more than I, is Robinson still "learning" the system or is this the role he has?

6. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Robinson still is learning. It will likely take him the majority of the season to learn the playbook and gain the confidence of our QB that he will be in the right place at the right time.

7. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Great observation...i remember that as well...even though the defense sucked tonite, i was glad he adjusted out of that worthless prevent when he saw we were getting burned, and started using some blitzes and going back to a 4 man front

8. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think to that Jennings has come along way, he will be a good reciever in time,,,DD just had an off night all players do from time to time...I still dont know why they dont use Robinson as a reciever more..