Receivers..

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wish our receivers could get as open as the Eagle receivers do.

Still we're completing passes. Just not as easily.

Good to see some pressure on the QB for a change.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
majikman said:
Wish our receivers could get as open as the Eagle receivers do.

Still we're completing passes. Just not as easily.

Good to see some pressure on the QB for a change.

Even though it came too little too late I was glad to see us go after McNabb on that last drive in the final minute. Thank God Sanders realized the prevent wasn't working.

TNPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After seeing Jennings for the first time, I was impressed. I just wish we could get Koren more involved in the game. For those who know more than I, is Robinson still "learning" the system or is this the role he has?

Reaction score
TNPackerFan said:
After seeing Jennings for the first time, I was impressed. I just wish we could get Koren more involved in the game. For those who know more than I, is Robinson still "learning" the system or is this the role he has?

Robinson still is learning. It will likely take him the majority of the season to learn the playbook and gain the confidence of our QB that he will be in the right place at the right time.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cory said:
Even though it came too little too late I was glad to see us go after McNabb on that last drive in the final minute. Thank God Sanders realized the prevent wasn't working.

Great observation...i remember that as well...even though the defense sucked tonite, i was glad he adjusted out of that worthless prevent when he saw we were getting burned, and started using some blitzes and going back to a 4 man front

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think to that Jennings has come along way, he will be a good reciever in time,,,DD just had an off night all players do from time to time...I still dont know why they dont use Robinson as a reciever more..

Members online

Latest posts