Rebuilding year?

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can we consider this a rebuilding year considering how much playing time we are getting from rookies? Or am I just looking to find a way to turn around my frustration with this team by putting it in a positive light? Either response could be valid.
I’m ok with taking a positive spin. The two rookie WRs have shown more than I thought I’d see, and will get better. I’d like to see what Kumerow can do in a game situation. Alexander continues to impress, and after today, may be the PR. It isn’t a real rebuild anyway, a lot of pieces are in place, especially on the O. Fix the right side of the O-line, and that’s about it. Although I am wondering if we bought Graham after his past-due date. Cook was the last impactful TE, and GB needs that.

And looking to next year (becasue, why not?), a lot of cap space can be cleared by dumping CMIII, Cobb, and Perry. Hopefully Gluten can do something with that in FA. So yeah, stay positive. Nothing wrong with that!

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
With Aaron Rodgers playing there should NEVER be a such thing as “rebuild”year ...you reload not rebuild. The guy is turning 35 next month not 25.
Rodgers needs to rebuild himself in 2019.
Reloading the entire right side of the O-Line will not be easy and getting the line to work well as a unit will be difficult.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts