Ready for Sunday Night Football!!!

ro.ke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I have been a long time Packer fan, from San Diego CA. Trust me... San Diego currently has NO football team :rolleyes:. My Wife surprised me with a nice trip to Lambeau Field to see the Pack take on the Lions. I am very ready for some bar hopping and maybe crashing somebodies Tailgate party at the stadium. Any recommendations on local bars before and AFTER the game? Any would be very appreciated. See you guys there.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It'll be great to have u here at Lambeau. The bars I would recommend is Anduzzis Stadium View both are on Holmgren way & is walking distance from Lambeau Field. A tour of Lambeau Field is a must.

OP
OP
R

ro.ke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you. Yes I had those on my list. So are those open after the game as well? Also, before the game... Are there any good tailgating parties to go to? I honestly wish I was a native there and knew a few people for some tailgating. We are definitely doing the Stadium tour and Hall of Fame.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you. Yes I had those on my list. So are those open after the game as well? Also, before the game... Are there any good tailgating parties to go to? I honestly wish I was a native there and knew a few people for some tailgating. We are definitely doing the Stadium tour and Hall of Fame.
There's a couple tents on the parking lot where they tailgate. I think they're usually open until about 1 or 2am. Also if your going to be here for 4 days u can get some autographs. I sometimes stand by the fence of where the Packers park & when they leave some of them stop & sign ur stuff. When I do go I try to get there around 1:30. Some days they leave early other days not until about 2:30 on.

OP
OP
R

ro.ke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice. Is this on Sunday? How packed is it usually? It would be great to get a signature from a player. Gonna be sporting my new Jordan Nelson jersey.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The best time to get their autographs is M-F. Sat is good but usuall not as good as M-F. Unfortunately Jordy is one that doesn't stop to sign

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The best time to get their autographs is M-F. Sat is good but usuall not as good as M-F. Unfortunately Jordy is one that doesn't stop to sign

We got Jordy's in 2010, after the vikings game. on that same trip we also got Antonio Freeman! (met him on the plane!)

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's great! Congrats. Heard on ESPN "91" was the last time Detroit beat us on the road. I predict Packers by 10

Members online

Latest posts