RB Chris Brown Wants Out Of Titans Should Pack Go After Him?

Should The Pack Try To Get RB Chris Brown?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Titans | Brown wants out
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 16:55:56 -0700

ESPNews reports Tennessee Titans RB Chris Brown has requested to be traded from the team.

The packers should try and get this guy he is 25 and the titans drafted Lendal White and already have signed Travis Henry to a long deal this is a very good possible he will he traded or released. He is young has speed and he can catch out of the backfield the type of RB that would fit the packers.

Rushing
2003- 11 Games - 56 Rush, 221 yards, 3.9 Avg, 0 Td
2004- 11 Games - 220 Rush, 1067 Yards, 4.9 Avg, 6 Td
2005- 15 Games - 224 Rush, 851 Yards, 3.8 Avg, 5 Td

Receiving
2003- 8 Rec, 61 Yards, 7.6 Avg, 4.9 Yac, 0 Td
2004- 20 Rec, 147 Yards, 7.4 Avg, 7.6 Yac, 0 Td
2005- 25 Rec, 327 Yards, 13.1 Avg, 14.5 Yac, 2 Td

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nah.....if he plays WR then maybe.

Gado
Green
Najeh
Brown

will do just fine..no need to spend more money on a position we dont need help at.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: RB Chris Brown Wants Out Of Titans Should Pack Go After

My gut reaction is always...If he COULD help, sign him, what's to lose? Obviously, it's a darned good thing I'm not the GM. I read somewhere that he was ideal for our new system because he's "one-cut and run" type. Besides, I'm not at all confident in our RBs, though large in number. Green is a HUGE question mark to me, although no one hopes for his comeback more than I.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score

tromadz said:
nah.....if he plays WR then maybe.

Gado
Green
Najeh
Brown

will do just fine..no need to spend more money on a position we dont need help at.

Well, maybe just enough money for the walkers, crutches and wheelchairs we'll need to help get our RBs on and off the field. :wink:

Drich318

Cheesehead
Reaction score

No, we have 3 solid RBs. Plus Brown is unhappy in Tennessee b/c of a lack of playing time. What do you think will happen if he comes to Green Bay? He'll whine and complain about his lack of playing time. We should maybe focus on adding a veteran WR like Lelie, Porter, or Stallworth.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we have wome good running backs just dont need anyone who whines because they may not get the playing time they deserve,i think green is goito have a break out year and i dont mean a leg or arm had to throw that in anyways we have some decent runners at this point.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yeah...I think we would be alright withouth Brown. I definitly think that Gado and Green can carry the load for the pack.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I think we could use him, but giving anything higher than a 4th round pick for him would be a waste.