Ravens fan looking to tailgate at Lambeau

Tottenham Raven

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I introduced myself in the appropriate section, but seems this forum gets a bit more traffic, so I apologize if this seems repetitive from my introductory post. Myself and 4 other guys are coming up to Green Bay on Friday night to watch our Ravens take on the Pack. We have 2 from New Mexico, 2 from Maryland and I live in Pennsylvania. Not sure what to expect as far as what happens on the field, but I am beyond excited to see a game in the cathedral that is Lambeau Field. We've been planning this trip for a couple of years now and its finally almost here! I wanted to reach out to Packers fans to see what our options are for tailgating. We tailgate all the time with fellow Ravens fans in Baltimore, so we'd love to mingle with the Packers faithful, but want to see what options we have. Considering Lambeau Field is in a neighborhood, are there any backyard tailgates that might welcome some out of towners? We are planning on bringing up some jumbo lump crab meat for crab balls and some backfin to make some crab dip. Throw in some Miller Lite and we'd love to share! If anyone would like to share any tips that would make this trip as great as I'm expecting it to be, we'd greatly appreciate it.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Won't be at the game, so I can't help much. But you'll have fun, good luck

Packer96

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come early and go through the Packer Hall of Fame, you might not be a Ravens fans after you leave :)

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would be hard for you to find a tailgate that wouldn't welcome you. Get there early and wonder around and you'll have no problem finding a group you can join.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I introduced myself in the appropriate section, but seems this forum gets a bit more traffic, so I apologize if this seems repetitive from my introductory post. Myself and 4 other guys are coming up to Green Bay on Friday night to watch our Ravens take on the Pack. We have 2 from New Mexico, 2 from Maryland and I live in Pennsylvania. Not sure what to expect as far as what happens on the field, but I am beyond excited to see a game in the cathedral that is Lambeau Field. We've been planning this trip for a couple of years now and its finally almost here! I wanted to reach out to Packers fans to see what our options are for tailgating. We tailgate all the time with fellow Ravens fans in Baltimore, so we'd love to mingle with the Packers faithful, but want to see what options we have. Considering Lambeau Field is in a neighborhood, are there any backyard tailgates that might welcome some out of towners? We are planning on bringing up some jumbo lump crab meat for crab balls and some backfin to make some crab dip. Throw in some Miller Lite and we'd love to share! If anyone would like to share any tips that would make this trip as great as I'm expecting it to be, we'd greatly appreciate it.
I've never been to a Ravens game in Baltimore... but I did go to the Redskins/Packers preseason game this year ..... if that was any indication of the "tailgating" in the area... you are in for a big treat.....

shockerx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the bars around the stadium on saturday night are a lot of fun. But get up early Sunday and make the tailgate rounds. Packer fans will offer you beer and brats...your not coming to a football game,, but to a slice of heaven. its a crime you dont get to see 12 play.

UCSB616

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have one for you. DM me if you want to go. It's a blast and right behind Kroll's which is also worth checking out. I'm gonna be slightly later than I usually get there but I will be there and i can get you on the list and there early. The lump crab meat sounds pretty damn good.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
there's also the large tailgate gathering at Brett Favres steak house. gotta pay to get in but it's all you can eat and drink, lot's of people, live radio show going on, and there's always former Packers players there.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would be hard for you to find a tailgate that wouldn't welcome you. Get there early and wonder around and you'll have no problem finding a group you can join.
Especially with that crab meat. :)

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Especially with that crab meat. :)
but how you word it will be paramount to the success or failure of your endeavor. You can't just go walking around announcing that you "Have Crabs". If it worked, i might be afraid of the company you'll find yourself in. Or maybe it just means they have a sense of humor and are a lot of fun. I've changed my mind, I say go for it!

Members online

Latest posts