Randall Cobb

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow.. did he arrive today or what? Unless he gets hurt, I don't think Driver will see the field.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cobb is just as much a piece of art as a football player. He is just as much a beautiful symphony written by Mozart as a football player. Just as much an extravagant wild landscape as a football player.

When you think Cobb think less football and more Semi-god.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Finally, somebody I trust in the backfield! I kinda want to see him take a hand off, just once to see how it goes.

Reaction score
He was the reason why James Jones was pretty much wide open in the back of the endzone for that TD... When Cobb ran out to the flat he pulled both a corner and a linebacker to him. After burning the defense a couple times with that play, you could tell that the 49ers were more worried about him than anything else.

hybrdthry911

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Cobb will help the team out in many ways this year. Previous to Cobb I was always uneasy whenever we had to receive a punt, but not anymore. I was surprised how little they used him last year after a stellar first game performance. It's possible he developed a lot since last year as he played a lot today, and hopefully that will continue. He's another threat himself, and it helps keep defenders off every other receiver.

I think they even lined him up in the backfield once? Maybe he will get that hand off.

burt packerack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was great this game, the best player that day for the packers. He was very patient with his routes and got a lot of YAC whenever the ball was thrown to him. Great footwork.

Latest posts