Raji pick six

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was BJ the largest person size wise to ever score a TD or at least a TD on an interception?

Don't know about that but his dance would definitely rank among the worst.

But yet his dance was still not anywhere near as bad as the Bears overall perfomance since, as we all know........ :chisux:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good question. I have to imagine someone else has scored thats a little bigger.

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Almost had a Leon Lett moment

Glad Jenkins picked up the ball in the end zone to secure it if it were. BJ hopefully will get a few more times in his career to show he learned to not showboat until across the goalline.

I wanna see him do a Lambeau leap.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

But yet his dance was still not anywhere near as bad as the Bears overall perfomance since, as we all know........ :chisux:

Glad Jenkins picked up the ball in the end zone to secure it if it were. BJ hopefully will get a few more times in his career to show he learned to not showboat until across the goalline.
I didn't know Dancing with the Stars was on today. LOL

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, what the heck was he thinking holding it like that. Damn man, he almost gave one up if haine had gotten there a bit earlier.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if you notice on the replay raji had the opportunity to stiffarm haney and crossed the goaline b4 he even got there.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Anyone remember the Warren Sapp TD dance, early 2000s? Sapp lined up at tight end and caught a TD, then jumped up and down in a circle. The celebration was included in Madden games, and I made sure to put him on the Packers and throw to him just for the sheer hilarity. That had to be the worst dance I've ever seen.