QUESTION

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok Brett throws to Jennings for 12 yards- Jenning laterals to Driver.... Donald goes for 30 more yards.

Now..... Does Brett get credit for a 42 yard pass or a 12 yard pass? I think they gave Brett credit for just a 12 yard pass.

Should not Driver get credit for 30 rushing yards? They did not give him credit in the offical stats for the 30 yards in rushing or recieving stats?

I know someone here can explain that to me.... Cuase I have no figgin idea?

A humble, RP

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The same thing happened in Philly today, only Buckholder scored and he is being credited with a 20 yd fumble recovery for a TD on fox score site, so it looks like any yardage by Driver is considered yardage after a fumble.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jennings gets a fumble and Driver gets a 30 yard fumble recovery. Kind of a silly rule, but that's the way it is.

strange rule but it still worked in the packers favor.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
No fumbles listed on nfl.com or the site RP provided...no rushing stats for Driver either do must be passinng stat and recieving stat

This is how it is listed on play by play on nfl.com

6:23) (Shotgun) B.Favre pass to G.Jennings to MIN 45 for 12 yards. Lateral to D.Driver to MIN 15 for 30 yards (C.Griffin). g yards for Brett and passing rec for DD and Jennings

But it does seem odd...sohuld be a pass to jennings then rushing stats for driver.

Latest posts