Quentin Nelson

D

Deleted member 6794

Nelson is probably the surest thing in this draft along with Minkah.....this is all a moot point because there isn't a chance in hell he makes it past Chicago at #8.

While I agree that Nelson most likely presents the safest option in this year's draft I don't want the Packers to use their first round pick on a guard even if he drops to #14. Unfortunately there are a number of positions in more dire need of an upgrade.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Talked about him on NFLN and showed tape. He was exploding off the line, moved like a RB on the 2nd level and delivered a crushing block. Never saw anything like it. Maybe the best OL coming out since Joe Thomas. Packers will be very fortunate if he is available at 14.

I can see ILBs being intimidated.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I guy is going to make the HOF someday, I don't care where he's drafted or what position as long as we draft him.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not. I have never watched him play a single snap. I'm just saying, IF they're so sure of a player (which I don't think anybody is ever) I don't care what the position is. That's my only point. I'd rather have a HOF DB or Pass rusher at this point :) so if they can get one of those first I'd be a lot more comfortable

Staff online

Members online